• Show
Clear All

• Look at your beacon of freedom, ASB!

Comment

• Your Western ideals, gays excluded!

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
        And you do support Nazis!
        And ISIS/AQ, but they're called moderate rebels and fine people nowadays

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post

You can't compare sheer numbers, silly. There is purchasing for parity for to compare different countries!
          That is the basics of Economics.

Just, how much do you pay for your apartment?

I own an apartment about 80m2 in the downtown of my 1 million+ city and pay 50$ for everything: gas, heating, cold and warm water, electricity, Internet, cumulative payments for a building repair, communal services like payments to people who clean the yard, whash the floors inside building, take away garbage, etc.

Altogether it is about 50 USD on average.

How much a hamburger from McDonalds costs in Europe or USA?

In my city it's 1,5 USD.

And the same is for everything.
          A pack of 10 eggs worth about 1 USD (for dummies- it's 10 cents per egg) and so on!

Everything is much cheaper and healthier in Russia and of better quality (at least, when it comes to food for sure - we have GMO banned on legislation level).

After all, I own a Lexus, you don't!

And 89% of Russians have their own home, like me (the rest are renting it) and in addition to that, every six Russian owns a country house (dacha).

The number of homeless people in Russia is unbelivable for a Euros or Americans (that is why we don't have homeless people on our streets or in the subway).

There all only 11 thousand homeless people in a country of 160 million.

And this number is drastically decrease year after year.​

I can go on and go on.

Go, figure!
          This should be good. Explain how banning GMOs makes your food healthier Serb.
          Last edited by Geronimo; March 17, 2024, 14:35. Reason: Not really a question

Comment

• How?
            You are the fattest Nation on Earth.
            That is how.

Comment

• thats a few decades of corn syrup subsidies

Comment

Working...
              X