Screw China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screw China

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

From what I've heard there's not a lot of screwing going on there these days.
      "

Comment

Be careful now, that might be deemed racist and LGBTQTIAphobic

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
          Be careful now, that might be deemed racist and LGBTQTIAphobic
          My avatar takes that as a compliment.
          "

Comment

This thread needs more t-shirts.
            Blah

Comment

Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Blah

Comment

China is mostly people who are not involved with the Chinese government in any way. I wish China well.

Comment

That's a good point, Geronimo. It's just their government that is trying to kill us all. I wish they could do something about that dwarf in North Korea.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      That's a good point, Geronimo. It's just their government that is trying to kill us all. I wish they could do something about that dwarf in North Korea.
                      Honestly I don't think even their government would like to kill us. The US is probably their favorite mark. I think their government is just determined to swindle us all and ruthlessly exploit loopholes in international trade that favor authoritarian regimes.

Comment

...and some, I assume, are good people.
                        Blah

Comment

China is a fcked up dictatorship that WILL be brought down.

good people exist everywhere even in north korea that's not the issue

Comment

Working...
                          X