X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunter Biden indicted

Kid was right, his laptop was full of guns or something. True story
    Blah

for the drug and gun charges... it would be nice to see Hunter challenge the constitutionality of the law.

seems to me a law that criminalizes gun ownership for 10s of millions of Americans for using drugs violates the 2A

the law was originally sold to us as a means to go after violent drug dealers, a way to pile up the charges when we prosecuted them.

so according to our Constitution, pot smokers - including many of the people who gave us the document - dont have the same right of self defense.

Comment

While I think it is pretty clear that Hunter is guilty of the gun charges, I question why we needed a special counsel if this is all he is charged with. Political posturing has no limits when spending taxpayer dollars.
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Hunter is a dufus. I can guarantee you I will not vote for him.
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Has Jared been indicted yet? Didn't he make out like a bandit using his father in law? I wonder if any of the Saudi money was spread around to other family members...
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

good question... what happened to the Saudi deal

Comment

Working...
            X