No announcement yet.

How is your counter-offensive doing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is your counter-offensive doing...

... biatches?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230609_190947_254.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	261.2 KB
ID:	9461960

Have a nice day!
    Last edited by Serb; August 19, 2023, 02:40.

Comment

Nazis!

Comment

isn't that an old photo?

Comment

Sure it is, but it's very representative.

Comment

What could be better than a bunch of Leopards and Bradley's burning in one place altogether?

Comment

Here is the new one:

Comment

One single Russian tank with fire support had destroyed 2 Ukranian tanks and other 8 Ukranian armored vehicles.

(and then evacuated a Russian tank damaged earlier)

All tank crew members are dedicated to the highest award - the golden star of the Hero of the Russian Federation.​

Comment

And that is how your counter-offensive is really doing, Western biatches!

Comment

1 to 10!

Comment

I read an analysis that if the west wanted russia 100% defeated it could do so tomorrow that but would lead to russia's complete collapse and that is something that is not wanted

i find it horrible how we can live normal lives when there is such suffering next door as that russian invasion that the whole world acknowledges as butchering and wishes the worse for the aggressor

and people next door can live 100% safe lives in seure europe

thousands are drawned in the sea, we are secure

thousands get killed by bombs by a murderous russian regime, we are secure

when the policemen stopped me I had full realization of the misstake I did. right at that instant, I knew that they, representing the power gien to them by organized society of which I was a part, had the absolute right and might even say obligation to stop me as they did.

I also, afterwards, played backj the whole incident and realized with how much proffessionalism they acted. from coasting me to stopping me to intervewing/checking me.

and then I thank GOD beucase there is linience in the world and compassion and because He protects me and always has done throughout mhy life.

always try to be the best of yourself have ffaith in you and others and society as a whole and strive for the bst

and believe in God

Comment

who provided that analysis?

they have nukes and we're using up our ammo on Ukraine now and Europe doesn't want to fight Russia

besides, Russia is backed by China - and China knows if Russia goes down they're the next target

the west wants regime change, we want another Yeltzin and Putin aint playing ball

btw, western propaganda has less effect in the 3rd world and the 3rd world aint onboard our proxy war... Not surprising, the 3rd world is where we fight proxy wars.

Comment

unfortunately ukraine is 5th or 6th news item
                          that is very sad

but the general consenus is that this is a very manageable conflict that has pretty much miniscule effect on everyday lives of europeans

but if there is a clear and immediate danger to a european country (which coincides for the most part wit being on NATO) I don't think anyone would think twice about what to do
                          would a 800 million army be afraid of whom?

this is something putin knows very well.

ukraine will end with ukraine winning but russia not loosing catastrophically

china is practical... and knows its limits in providing support

as for 3rd world petty dictators, they hate the west but if some pople there they have any democratic aspirations turning to putin is... illusionary

Comment

what will Ukraine win?

Comment

also the west doesn;t want regime change
                              I think it has given up on the whole charade. it wants containment pure and simple

you have eaten up a lot of russian propaganda. some of what you believe is true but you I am afaird inadveringly support some very sinister going ons

the average ukrainian is entitled to a hope for a democratic free more prosperus future. it is his right. the nazi phantasm that putin puts forth is a charade.

noone in their serious mind believe it

even the most hardened cynics do not swallow putin's propagand

Comment

Working...
                              X