Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Hunter pay the fiddler?? why should trump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Hunter pay the fiddler?? why should trump?

If you can't hold both why go after either? Hunter is no one - and so is trump. I thought dems already beat trump... but perhaps they (liberals) know all they did was delay their own end. everything the dems accuse others of seems to be what they have already done (and are doing now!). they say there is no proof the bidens have done wrong. but! that didnt stop them (dems liberals) from going after trump - with MADE UP facts from adam. what will it take for those with TDS to see the light? or is it terminal? too late? Does the hate really run that strong?? No adam... I am not drunk. No need to ban me again - unless that is your only option left? we all know the bidens are bought - they really are owned by china - again dems accused trump of the same but with russia. that didnt work. the dems know this. watch them throw biden under the bus! they always eat their own when the time comes. but fear not liberals - you still have the word salad queen.

Hunter is not a child. He's in his 50s. He doesn't need, or shouldn't need, his daddy taking care of him.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Hunter complained about how the Big Guy was getting a cut of his money... Money he wouldn't be getting if not for the Big Guy in the White House

Comment

Hunter Biden shouldn't be president.

Comment

cant be any worse than Dad

Comment

Working...
          X