• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
    Scott Ritter
    This time, a convicted sex offender.

"

Comment

• That's what I hear, apparently tried to hook up with a 16 year old girl. I wonder if he's been to Epstein's island.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
        -Jrabbit commented
        Editing a comment
        The guy to ask seems to be Alan Dershowitz.

• Do we get a Mike vs Moscow-Marjorie deathmatch this weekend or so?
      Blah

Comment

• She'll bend the knee, GOP doesn't want a repeat of the McCarthy ouster before the election so the pressure on the 'rebels' to stay corralled is immense. Besides, they wont get anyone opposed to the neocons. Mike is flexible, he used to say he supported the 4th Amendment but after a 'briefing' he changed his mind so the deep state will continue spying and lying for our own good. Move along folks, nothing to see here...

Comment

• Holy crap Berz. What is your problem with the "neocons" right now anyway? Where is the US drumming up a war? The US pulled out of Afghanistan. I daresay the neocons didn't like that. What's left? Leaving NATO? Ironically, if we wanted to really reign in the neocons we'd sell or even give away huge amounts of their toys. Isn't that what Biden has done in lend leasing all this kit to Ukraine? If you want less freedom for vast military adventures in places that wallstreet couldn't care less about, hasn't Biden delivered that in spades?

Comment

• Israel just attacked Iran
            Antony Blinken says Washington was not involved in any offensive operation, as Iran downplays reports of attack.
            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• From the reaction it seem a major escalation can be avoided
              Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Geronimo View Post
                Holy crap Berz. What is your problem with the "neocons" right now anyway? Where is the US drumming up a war? The US pulled out of Afghanistan. I daresay the neocons didn't like that. What's left? Leaving NATO? Ironically, if we wanted to really reign in the neocons we'd sell or even give away huge amounts of their toys. Isn't that what Biden has done in lend leasing all this kit to Ukraine? If you want less freedom for vast military adventures in places that wallstreet couldn't care less about, hasn't Biden delivered that in spades?
                I've had a problem with neocons for decades, they were/are the main reason I don't vote for the 2 parties. I'd sooner support progressives and paleoconservatives than globalists. Trump ended our war in Afghanistan, the neocons were condemning him claiming Russia had bounties on our soldiers. Ofc the neocons didn't like leaving, did you want the US to stay in Afghanistan? Most Americans wanted to go, sadly they didn't think about that before we invaded.

Ukraine is a laundry machine for $$$ and subsidiary of Wall St, Black Rock etc have been buying up their land. If the west truly believed Russia was on the warpath and a threat to Europe they would act accordingly by taking the gloves off. That's how we know our leaders are lying, their actions don't match their rhetoric. The plan is to bleed Russia so much a revolution gives us another Yeltsin-type leader. Short of that the west will wait for Ukraine's defense to fail and then agree to a peace deal that at best returns the Donbas to Ukraine with autonomy. I don't see that happening. What's left? Ukraine, Syria, Iran, Yemen, Somalia, Africa, wherever conflict can be created or exploited. Let's go, Brandon

Comment

• Typical made up nonsense... and highlighted by using your typical childish nick name... (I still note you don't have a childish nick name for Trump even though you claim to hate him too... I wonder)
                  I guess you are just cutting and pasting from some conspiracy website, because you have absolutely no proof of any of that garbage.
                  You are more than welcome to state your unsupported opinions, but present them as opinions, not as facts.
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Berzerker
                    Berzerker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Where did I say I hate Trump? I occasionally call him Orangeman when debating the MAGA crowd on X but only to highlight the absurdity of something he did.

• Who knew they could still get things done in congress...?

However, there doesn't seem to be much appetite for now to get rid of Johnson? Probably don't want to go through the same as with the previous speaker.
                  Blah

Comment

• Yep... the republicans that actually have brains know how even more stupid they will look if they do it again.
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• They only need 3 that don't, right? Give it time.
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBMan View Post
                        Who knew they could still get things done in congress...?

However, there doesn't seem to be much appetite for now to get rid of Johnson? Probably don't want to go through the same as with the previous speaker.
                        Mike is a regular Churchill, and even earned praise from Nancy Pelosi... But he had to get Trump's permission. Hey Nancy, shouldn't you be applauding the Donald for saving Ukraine?

Comment

• d/p

Attached Files
                          Last edited by -Jrabbit; April 23, 2024, 10:16.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I give Johnson credit for actually getting something important done. Not surprising that you want to give Trump the credit.
                            And we've all seen Pelosi's applause for the Donald​. I don't think that's changing...​​

Click image for larger version

Name:	nancypelosi-trump.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	9470087
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                            X