Hunter Biden - Constitutional Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunter Biden - Constitutional Hero

DoJ is "investigating" (c'mon man, here's the deal) Hunter for buying a gun when he acknowledged using drugs. Not surprisingly his gun ended up in a dumpster while his computer was left abandoned at a repair shop. Drugs are bad, m'kay. Anyway, his lawyers have said they'll challenge the constitutionality of the law that prohibits drug users from owning guns. But other cases are already in the works with some judges ruling the ban unconstitutional while others defend the ban.

Who the **** cares?
    "

Comment

a few thousand people sitting in jails for doing what Hunter did

Comment

• Berzerker
        Berzerker commented
        Editing a comment
        maybe hundreds...

• EPW
        EPW commented
        Editing a comment
        Somewhere between zero and a billion

• Berzerker
        Berzerker commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll go with hundreds but wont rule out a few thousand. I'm sure that violation is involved with many plea deals... As we can see from Hunter and others, laws like that are for the peasants. Thats always worth noticing

Why do you think about hunter Biden so much? Did his nude photos wake up some deeply repressed desires?
      "

Comment

I haven't seen his dicpics but I do find the hypocrisy and injustice worthy of commentary

Comment

I don't see it. You said yourself he's being investigated(if you're not making this up wholesale, I could not care less about this man and won't bother to check)
          "

Comment

I put investigating in quotes, they've known about this for years. Same thing with his lap top, the Bidens are being protected by the FBI. But that aside, Hunter can return the right of self defense to Americans. That right was taken away from people who use drugs, not booze of course. I suspect of all the drugs out there alcohol has a higher association with gun crimes. But who knows about these newer synthetic mind drugs from big pharma with made up names like Amazon suppliers.

The law was originally written to go after criminal gangs and dealers shooting up neighborhoods over market share, not the 10s of millions of people who use drugs. They criminalized freedom, made it a crime to use pot and own a gun for self defense. That creates a conflict with the 2nd Amendment (and probably a couple more, self incrimination etc), the feds dont have the authority to decide who can have guns, that was a state power.

Comment

I don't know how you have so much inside knowledge about what goes on inside the DoJ and FBI, but I don't see why either would be involved in such a small time alleged crime. If they are actually investigating him for this it seems like the opposite of corruption...
              Last edited by EPW; June 1, 2023, 23:11.
              "

Comment

Originally posted by EPW View Post
                I don't know how you have so much inside knowledge about what goes on inside the DoJ and FBI,
                He has access to [s]YouTube videos[/s] inside sources
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Why do you think about hunter Biden so much? Did his nude photos wake up some deeply repressed desires?
                  Are you being disingenuous here? Hunter Biden keeps coming up because as a careless lawbreaking fool who is protected by his familial connections he keeps unintentionally revealing all of that in ways that can be discussed whereas most people in comparable situations get a lot less discussion because either they quickly wise-up and no longer get caught or the powers that be calculate they aren't worth attempting to protect and distance themselves from the dangerous liability letting those liability friends/family members completely self destruct.

Hunter Biden has a scary amount of evidence against him. Ginni Thomas has a much cleaner record than Hunter Biden and look how much she is discussed here. Somehow, no matter how many threads anybody here might open about new incriminating statements Ginni Thomas was documented to have made I can't imagine you suggesting the poster was motivated by prurient interest in the matter.

Comment

• EPW
                    EPW commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Where are all the threads and posts about Ginni Thomas Geronimo? Oh, there aren't any. Hunter Biden is a loser drug addict who used his father's name to make lots of money. Sure, it looks bad, but it's not like he's part of the Biden administration. If he actually is being protected by the administration, then I would consider that a low grade scandal of a type that occurs in every president(on the level of Clinton using a private email server). So I say again, who gives a ****?

• Donegeal
                    Donegeal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Threads about Ginni Thomas? I'm with EPW. Haven't seen any. Not that there shouldn't be. Regardless of "amounts of evidence" the stuff Ginni is being implied of is so much worse than anything Hunter is doing. She could have been involved in trying to over throw the Constitution; Hunter did drugs, mishandled a gun and made money because of who his father is. He's a douche, but he's not trying to subvert the will of the people. They are in no way equivalent.

• Berzerker
                    Berzerker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The thread is about the 2a and if the feds can take your gun rights for drug use. And what happens when the drug use is legal in the state? Idk, maybe the feds wont deny gun rights to drug users in states that legalized. The form might ask only about state laws and not federal, but that would create an equal protection problem for the courts.

I don't know how you have so much inside knowledge about what goes on inside the DoJ and FBI, but I don't see why either would be involved in such a small time alleged crime. If they are actually investigating him for this it seems like the opposite of corruption...
                  We'll have to see how the investigation plays out. Double jeopardy is still strictly forbidden so a cynic might speculate he's being investigated to get a slap on the wrist or at least to make future investigations more difficult to open.

Comment

There are mass shootings in America almost every day now. I don't see anyone bother to post about those anymore. But when Hunter Biden allegedly throws away a gun in a dumpster 3 years ago all the conservative rats come running out of the woodwork.
                    "

Comment

There are mass shootings in America almost every day now. I don't see anyone bother to post about those anymore. But when Hunter Biden allegedly throws away a gun in a dumpster 3 years ago all the conservative rats come running out of the woodwork.
                      So? Are you implying there's a high threshold to get "progressives" or "liberals" to come out of the woodwork?

For the record I advocate repealing the 2nd amendment and robust gun control. I generally think legal permission to have a gun should be at least as hard to obtain as legal permission to drive a car. I also think there should be well funded buy back campaigns and large taxes on new firearms.

Comment

Berz has an unnatural obsession with Hunter Biden. Why is that so hard to get through your brain? I didn't say anything about the progressives and liberals who are spamming posts on here.()

Your typical conservative politician has made corruption and hypocrisy so commonplace it's kind of absurd this Hunter Biden "story" even registers.

As for the 2nd amendment, it shouldn't even have to be repealed. Guns in the 18th century took like what, 90 seconds to reload, and had a range of 50 yards. The simply aren't the same kind of weapon that we have today.
                        "

Comment

Berz has an unnatural obsession with Hunter Biden. Why is that so hard to get through your brain? I didn't say anything about the progressives and liberals who are spamming posts on here.()

Your typical conservative politician has made corruption and hypocrisy so commonplace it's kind of absurd this Hunter Biden "story" even registers.

As for the 2nd amendment, it shouldn't even have to be repealed. Guns in the 18th century took like what, 90 seconds to reload, and had a range of 50 yards. The simply aren't the same kind of weapon that we have today.
                          The danger is that so long as the second amendment is there people will argue it was there for a purpose and not intended to become irrelevant as soon as it became unpopular or as soon as better more effective muskets were invented. I think there's a lot that can be done within the bounds of a reasonable interpretation of the 2nd amendment but I also think it is grossly useless and I would like it removed. If there is a decisive plurality of support then sure we can keep it in but I'd argue "what's the point of it?"

Comment

• EPW
                            EPW commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yes, I agree with you.
                        Working...
                        X