Elon Musk -- against freedom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EPW View Post
    Whatever broski. I'm gonna be here laughing watching your reaction when Musk has a bit too much Zoloft and starts posting about how "the Jews" are behind all of America's problems.
    . I won't believe it if it's second hand attestation at this point. It would have to be clearly from the man himself like Scott Adam's sad meltdown.

Comment

Whatever broski. I'm gonna be here laughing watching your reaction when Musk has a bit too much Zoloft and starts posting about how "the Jews" are behind all of America's problems.
      That would definitely in line with Elons apparent political leaning

That said:
      How handles Twitter postings from Jihadists (and their supporters) now?
      Does it allow postings where, for example, people write that the USA should become a califate and women should all wear Hijabs
      (or even, that all supporters of the USA should be killed)?

I mean, if Elon really sees himself as a supporter of unrestricted freedom of speech (and not only as a supporter for unrestricted freedom of speech for right wing figures), Twitter should allow all postings by ISIS/Jihadist supporters by now (and also unban people who were banned in the past for posting things like this)
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

Of course the real evidence of his "mental decline" is his gross undermining of Twitter's previous leftist/progressive favoritism.
        Of course that is what really is upsetting the left. They are spitting mad and trying to create problems for him because Twitter is no longer their partisan tool of censorship. The EU has been very open about that point.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
          I mean, if Elon really sees himself as a supporter of unrestricted freedom of speech (and not only as a supporter for unrestricted freedom of speech for right wing figures), Twitter should allow all postings by ISIS/Jihadist supporters by now (and also unban people who were banned in the past for posting things like this)
          I thought his stance was 'within the law'? If so, then I don't think he would support such postings and that would be in line with his stance.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• N35t0r
            N35t0r commented
            Editing a comment
            So it would be fine if those jihadists posted such from somewhere where that kind of postings were legal? At least that's the argument for the bans in Turkey.

• Dauphin
            Dauphin commented
            Editing a comment
            I am not making a value judgement in my statement. So I would not say 'fine', it would be abhorrent. I would still say it was consistent with his belief to allow posting and access to such materials in locations where it were legal to post and legal to view respectively.

"

Comment

Elon should stay out of politics. Just because you're rich doesn't mean you understand much of it.

Rather he should focus on getting Starship to actually ... reach the stars
            Blah

Comment

Elon Musk says Neuralink implanted wireless brain chip
              The company intends for such chips to eventually help tackle complex medical conditions.

Click image for larger version

Name:	https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fc88a6a0a-62c9-4af3-9264-28345afdf269_716x563.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	9467616
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Looks like a Musk-have gadget /silly
                Blah

Comment

Working...
                X