• Time
  • Show
Clear All

1984 in action!!!

Comment

slap slap slap!!!

Comment

slap, slap, slap

(gotta love that Paiktis oldschool sh!t)

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post

The map Putin pulled out clearly said Ukraine on it too. I guess Putin just thought the Russian audience wouldn't be able to read the latinic alphabet.
          Please, tell me more about that mysterious state called Ukraine!!!
          What was the currency they had?
          (I'll give you a hint: the word starts with "R" and ends with "uble".

Dare to show me the map you are talking about?

Puppy?

Because I can't find any map of Europe, no matter how old it is, where such country as "Ukraine" exists.

Your problem is that you are an American, thus a typical uneducated brainwashed moron, which always has a simple replies to the any question in any field.

The whole word "Ukraine" in Russian means "an edge, a border land, a frontier".
          Russia had DOZENS of Ukraines during its history, which were called literally the same word - Ukraine!

What makes the modern Ukraine is something special from other Ukraines is that Kiev was "a Mother of all Russian cities" (Мать городов русских!). Since the 9th century Kiev was a heartland of Russia!

Then it lost its importance, after its fall in the 13th century because of the Mongol invasion and becase of the Crusades, wich directly connected Europe to the East, thus left the great trade roude "from Vargans to Greeks" unprofitable. The whole ancient Russia economy was rotating around this trade route and Kiev as a major center of it.

So, Moscow has became a new center of Russia, which consolidated all Russian lands around itself to the 16th century. But, Kiev and other western parts of the modern Ukraine were conqurerd by Lithuania and Poland, up untill 1654, when Ukraine was finally re-united with Russia and remained to be a part of Russia since up the fall of USSR in 1991.

So, such country as "Ukraine" had never existed, my dear American moron!

The Crimea was conqured from the Ottoman Empire in 1783, iirc, by Cathrine the Great and since then was a part of Russia, populated by Russians, as well as Novorossia/'New Russia" (the eastern part of the modern Ukraine).
          It is always have been an integral part of Russia, populated by Russians. All of its cities like Odessa, Yalta, Sevastopol, Dnepropetrovsk and so on, were founded by the order of Catherine the Great in the 18th century.
          Back then you were calling those cities a "Potemkin's villages" and laughted your pants big time. Now they are megapolices.

So, as summary, - why don't you just STFU about questions you don't know a sh!t about?​

Comment

slap slap slap

Comment

Yawn. Tell us another fable, Uncle Serb.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
              X