Fifneen minutes from now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Serb View Post

She is a half-Ukranian actually and I am a 1/4 Ukranian myself, when it comes to blood.
    So, what is an Ukranian actually?
    In your Western universe it is something artificially created to fight Russia.
    In my universe Ukranian is a Russian, who had become a Judas and a whоre.
    Politically a Ukrainian is a person that lives within the boarders of Ukraine as recognized by Russia in the 1997 Treaty on Friendship, Cooperation, and Partnership between Ukraine and the Russian Federation.

Ethnically, you differentiate between Ukrainian and Russian yourself with the statement "I am a 1/4 Ukranian myself, when it comes to blood"

Philosophically, Ukrainians are Democracy Lovers and Russians are Fascist as evidenced by their recent actions.

Morally, Ukrainians are right and Russians are wrong.

So that should answer your question "what is an Ukranian actually?"

Oh...and for clarification...not many people in the West want to see Ukraine and Russia fight. We just want Russia to leave Ukraine. Once that is done, the fighting will stop. The "Judas and a whоre" here are the people in the Donbas that bought into Putin's megalomania.

Glad I clear that up for you.
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post

Politically a Ukrainian is a person that lives within the boarders of Ukraine as recognized by Russia in the 1997 Treaty on Friendship, Cooperation, and Partnership between Ukraine and the Russian Federation.​
      С хуя ли?
      That threaty was broken by the Ukranian side. And IIRC, was even never ratified by their parliament.
      Anyhow, from the legal point of view Ukraine is a part of USSR, which was illegally dismantled in 1991.
      And since Russia is the official heir of the USSR, Ukraine belongs to Russia.

Ethnically, you differentiate between Ukrainian and Russian yourself with the statement "I am a 1/4 Ukranian myself, when it comes to blood"

Philosophically, Ukrainians are Democracy Lovers and Russians are Fascist as evidenced by their recent actions.
      Пошел ты на хуй, пидор!
      You turn things upside down.
      It is Ukraine who had banned ALL opposition TV chanels, ALL oposition parties, ALL oposition points of view at all, who had and still are terrorizing its population for having another mindset, except the one it should have according to the blood clown!
      It is the only country in Europe, which had baned a language of agt least 30% of its native population and banned the Christan FAITH of 85% of it's population.
      A democracy lovers, my ass!!!

You are a f*cking Amercian IMBECILE!!!

Morally, Ukrainians are right and Russians are wrong.
      In you fking TWISTED UNIVERSE!!!

So that should answer your question "what is an Ukranian actually?"
      I know the answer to this question, dummy!!!

Oh...and for clarification...not many people in the West want to see Ukraine and Russia fight. We just want Russia to leave Ukraine. Once that is done, the fighting will stop. The "Judas and a whоre" here are the people in the Donbas that bought into Putin's megalomania.
      You (the West) have signed a Minsk treaty to leave a part of Russian populated (populated by centuries) part of Ukraine in peace.
      YOU HAVE LIED!!!
      And kept killing us us for eight years!!!

So, don't whine, when WE CAME TO STOP IT!

Glad I clear that up for you.
      You better clear your as$ or your head!
      It's the same empty place anyway.
      An empty space inside a zombie.

Comment

It is Ukraine who worships to Nazis, making a National heros from them, not Russia, you fking LIAR!!!

Comment

They erect hundreds of monuments and name hundreds of streets after NAZIS, once again - after NAZI BUTCHERS, but you don't notice that, because Ukraine is your whore, whom you get a full control over in 2014.
          Пидорасы лживые!

Comment

Your rage will prevent you from passing from this world after death and you will become a wraith, at this rate... screaming into the void for eternity.

Me? I'm straight evil, I have no rage anymoar. I calculate, it's just business. You should try it.​
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

It is Ukraine who worships to Nazis, making a National heros from them, not Russia, you fking LIAR!!!
              Russians are the new Nazis for sure. Fuhrer Putin reigns over the State absolutely. It is a crime to question his war. He tries to steal territory that does not belong to him. Just like the last Fuhrer he will likely end his life in ruins. He has destroyed a good part of his army. He has isolated his country from a large part of the world. He has used Goebbels like propaganda to make citizens like you believe in an evil cause. These are the facts. It is quite easy for people to see how brainwashed you are. Because of this, it is also easy to understand why you are so passionate in the defense of something that if it was happening elsewhere you would surely be against. Time and reality will eventually cure the Russian people of this indoctrination to evil. Don't worry, the West will help.
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

You (the West) have signed a Minsk treaty to leave a part of Russian populated (populated by centuries) part of Ukraine in peace.
                While your entire response would be quite comical if it wasn't associated with the murder of so many innocent people by Russia, I found this statement particularly amusing. I am sure that the irony is lost on you, but rest assured...it is certainly there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                  I'm glad if any poly tubby is getting laid

mroe power to him/her

however they don't proclaim it at high voice to "nazi paiktis"

so a 19 year old hooker does nothing to amerliorate russian's image

so that you know
                  She is not a hooker, Nazipaik!
                  I flew in St. Petersburgh with her and it's a three hour long flight from my place.
                  She is just nice and stupid girl, who fell in love with me.
                  Last edited by Serb; May 20, 2023, 14:30.

Comment

And, yes - she is bisexual!!!
                    And I like it!!!

FY!

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post

While your entire response would be quite comical if it wasn't associated with the murder of so many innocent people by Russia, I found this statement particularly amusing. I am sure that the irony is lost on you, but rest assured...it is certainly there.
                      I don't find killing of people as something amusing, unlike you.

You left us no choice, motherfkers!

Comment

• snip snip snip
                        Last edited by Bereta_Eder; May 21, 2023, 06:56.

Comment

Last edited by Bereta_Eder; May 21, 2023, 06:55.

Comment

snip snip snip

Comment

snip snip snip

Comment

snip snip snip

Comment

Working...
                                X