No announcement yet.

Fifneen minutes from now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, you lying communist sack of dog ****. Did you wake up face down in the gutter with a glass bottle stuck up your ass again? BTW I have health insurance, most people who work have health insurance in the U.S., you ignorant rat faced mongoloid. Why don't you do us all a favor and take time off from drunken **** posting on the internet, you forty something year old man boy who can't seem to get his life in order?

oh sweet jesus (I hope that doesn't sound too protestant)

did you have to AGAIN rent a taxi to get you to a hospital because you couldn't afford an ambulance?

Comment

Also please don't say forty something out loud, it is traumatic.
      thank god I;m not in the US they'd pump me full of antidepressents

also your hispanic wife doesn't seem to keep you from getting piss faced drunk.

what about her kid?

Comment

you piece of **** nazi american scum

you can attack my drunkndness in this I concede

but all other "ideas" of yours actually ARE vomited by the civlized world

and never forget your badge of honour:

you make serb look dignified

Comment

you accused me of being a communist
          I accused you of killing black people and leaving children to die outside of hospitals

Guess who's better

Comment

that post of mine was deleted

too bad

Comment

You said your hispanic wife was half french

I hate french women

you said her family was lawyrs

I hate lawyers

Isntead of you trying to impress me, just beecaome human, bow down to your mother's suffering and accept that there is good and just in this world
              and yopur nazi american poor is a choice charade just doesn't cut it

(where does that pass as an opinion anyway)

Comment

you called me a mongoloid rat face

listen to me bastard nothing

I am greek that means ancient greek statues of beauty

you are?

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                  I will call a taxi, then go to my 19 years old Red beauty number-3, pick her up and then we will go to sauna, where will go naughty.

So, anyone of you will have a better evening?
                  And....37 seconds later, she is done with you and looking for a manly Ukrainian to spend a full night with.
                  "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I see the Greek Nazi is in full strength in this drunk thread of mine.

Comment

She is not a hooker, Nazipaik. You don't fly with hookers from Omsk to St. Petersburgh.

And her bisexual gf too.
                      I have enjoed that night pretty much. After the sauna we went to the streaptise where we both (me and my red) were licking whipped cream from the tits of the dancer.
                      Last edited by Serb; May 12, 2023, 15:05.

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post

And....37 seconds later, she is done with you and looking for a manly Ukrainian to spend a full night with.
                        She is a half-Ukranian actually and I am a 1/4 Ukranian myself, when it comes to blood.
                        So, what is an Ukranian actually?
                        In your Western universe it is something artificially created to fight Russia.
                        In my universe Ukranian is a Russian, who had become a Judas and a whоre.

Comment

dp

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                            you called me a mongoloid rat face
                            You are not a Mongoloid, you are Turkish, an Ottomanned for centuries!

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                              Pretty sure he believes in conquest, so this makes him proud. He wants to show us how wonderful life is in Russia.
                              The logic is simple: If Serb is getting laid, Russia must rock.
                              Serb was just having fan, silly!

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post

No, you know nothing about my wife. WTF do you always lie and claim everyone who is not a communist is a Nazi, also her family is well to do, she was a lawyer there, and she is half French and half Panamanian. Why are you such a racist piece of **** obsessed with race and trying to project your racist beliefs on to everyone else? You really are just a slimy piece of excrement as well as a failure at life. Keep renting until you die, keep bouncing from failed job to failed job, and we both know you are well on your way to drinking yourself into an early grave, rat ****er.
                                Well said!

Comment

Working...
                                X