• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only went with hookers two times at the age of 25 serb

Comment

one russian one chezh

Comment

Pretty sure he believes in conquest, so this makes him proud. He wants to show us how wonderful life is in Russia.
        The logic is simple: If Serb is getting laid, Russia must rock.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Serb
          Serb commented
          Editing a comment
          I was just drunk and stupid.
          Ok?!!!

I'm glad if any poly tubby is getting laid

mroe power to him/her

however they don't proclaim it at high voice to "nazi paiktis"

so a 19 year old hooker does nothing to amerliorate russian's image

so that you know

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
          assuming Serb is in his mid forties, does anyone else find it kinda weird and gross that he's shacking up with a 19 year old? Yes, I'm sure she can legally consent to the matter, but when I was in a similar situation all those years ago I remember thinking it weird and gross on my end once I had some time to think about it.
          It could be a cultural thing. I know in Brazil young girls are told by their parents to find rich older men in order to avoid poverty but I think that has more to do with economic inequality and a shortage of men their own age who earn enough to support a family. Russia probably has similar problems. $900 a month doesn't go very far.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Serb
            Serb commented
            Editing a comment
            You better check the rate of poor people in USA, compared to Russia.
            unlike you we don't have DOZENS OF MILLION on the FOOD STAMPS!!!

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post

I was raised catholic. I oppose the promotion of organised religion.
          I suppose THAT is the "Catholic" way for many!
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
            assuming Serb is in his mid forties, does anyone else find it kinda weird and gross that he's shacking up with a 19 year old? Yes, I'm sure she can legally consent to the matter, but when I was in a similar situation all those years ago I remember thinking it weird and gross on my end once I had some time to think about it.
            Yes.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post

It could be a cultural thing. I know in Brazil young girls are told by their parents to find rich older men in order to avoid poverty but I think that has more to do with economic inequality and a shortage of men their own age who earn enough to support a family. Russia probably has similar problems. $900 a month doesn't go very far.
              hey nazi b!tch

you don't pay 10.000 euros if you need a heart operation in russia (I guess)

Comment

• Dinner
                Dinner commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey, you lying communist sack of dog ****. Did you wake up face down in the gutter with a glass bottle stuck up your ass again? BTW I have health insurance, most people who work have health insurance in the U.S., you ignorant rat faced mongoloid. Why don't you do us all a favor and take time off from drunken **** posting on the internet, you forty something year old man boy who can't seem to get his life in order?

Weren't you the one that married a poor hispanic, nazi?
              in america

land of the nothing

Comment

• Serb
                Serb commented
                Editing a comment
                Only a complete fkrs touch the family, even of their most hated enemies.

You proved to be a Nazipaik!

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post

I see you still don't know my nationality. Then again I have lived in seven different countries, four of them English speaking, so it's hard to narrow down.

Also, I am not catholic, but you get a pass as I was raised catholic. I oppose the promotion of organised religion.
              I don't know your natioonality sorry

I though you were an english catholic which was so funny

my last name means catholics slayer btw

sorry about that

Comment

my best friend is italian btw

so what happned 1000 years ago don't matter

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                  Weren't you the one that married a poor hispanic, nazi?
                  in america

land of the nothing
                  No, you know nothing about my wife. WTF do you always lie and claim everyone who is not a communist is a Nazi, also her family is well to do, she was a lawyer there, and she is half French and half Panamanian. Why are you such a racist piece of **** obsessed with race and trying to project your racist beliefs on to everyone else? You really are just a slimy piece of excrement as well as a failure at life. Keep renting until you die, keep bouncing from failed job to failed job, and we both know you are well on your way to drinking yourself into an early grave, rat ****er.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Serb
                    Serb commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I am completely on your side here. No one should touch a family. The Nazipaik is just crossing the line.

Well I sincerely hope that is not the case

Here are my two cents

the one who is a certified nazi here is you. an american white nazi

I do own my house

All my jobs are high end and dangerous that would make your willy shrink into a clitoris

other than that, I don't like you you nazi scum and I hope the worse for you

I'm not drinking that much

Comment

I don't liek you because you think poor is a choice and bad choices? wtf nazi american nonsense is that?

and you are racist not just a neoliberal

you beliefs just go anywhere in the world and proclaim them out loud.

they would laugh at you

and it's ok if you're a tormented soul but your racist nazi beliefs will not affect anyone but some poor clowns in your piece sh!t neighborhood

Comment

did you nazi consumerist t piece of sh!t pig buy a king sized bed for your hispanic wilfe and her kid?

is that success in your nomand's piece of sh!it nazi land?

you were saying about choices? tormented piec eof sh!t.
                      probably your dad beat the sh!t out of you with a belt to teach you jesus and capitalism. sorry to teach you "correct choices"

instead of learning from your mother suffering you espoused darkness and vice

Comment

Working...
                      X