Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just post here... lets see how many we can get!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just post here... lets see how many we can get!

MWHC posted here - see how easy it is. just post.

I would like to place a poast here.

Comment

What?
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Why?

Comment

+1
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

the famous and all powerful MWHC posts here again.

Comment

Your try to show some charisma is funny!

Anyhow, this place is dead.

Comment

I'm posting this from another walk in a dark ****in' forest; this bright light is prolly Venus or Iupiter:Click image for larger version

Name:	20230511_005319.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	134.9 KB
ID:	9457070

Comment

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

18 days and 9 posts...Poly is rockin"!
                    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Just shows how busy I’ve been with real stuff over the last 18 days.
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

the one and only MWHC leaves his mark here again for all to see.

Comment

My Wife Hates CIV WITh MHLC rubbing MWHC's back jusxt postimg here again. nice!

Comment

As a side note the avocado pistachio ice cream from the local ice cream shop Neiderfrank's is pretty darn good. I don't often eat ice cream but that one was worth it No wonder why they have been in business at the same location since 1948.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I can has poast hear too
                              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                              X