The GOAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The GOAT

No, that's a horse. Goats are considerably smaller.
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

i believe that's a horse

EDIT: YOU MOTHER ****ER
      "

Comment

I didn't visit the twitter link, so I'm best prepared for a lenghty debate
        Blah

Comment

I agree with Berz.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

The horse that was hanging close was Sham (?) and it really slowed down, he barely took 2nd at the wire after leading the rest of the pack by 10-15 lengths so the effect made it look even more amazing. That is a long race, Sham gave up about 2/3-3/4 of the way.

Comment

All agreed. I guess I just don't understand why this 50-year-old news is suddenly worthy of a new thread.
              Or is it specifically because it's 50 years?
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Secretariat was an amazing horse. Speed, endurance, and a desire to win. A once in a lifetime talent.
                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                X