As US China tensions rise... Putin becomes smaller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As US China tensions rise... Putin becomes smaller

Russia is all but worthless. As China fluffs Putin and the US squeezes what is left of Russia... Russia is just a play thing between US/China. It's almost insulting but really, what can Putin do? what does he have left? should he be more concerned with the US....... or China? AND! who will use russia more successfully? the US or China. OR should the US/China just do a Poland WWII thing with russia???

China's not stupid enough to even consider the Poland thing vs Russia. They have everything they could wish for from Russia for now.

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
      Russia is all but worthless.
      No further left any words behind, just keep my balls licked.

MWHC you either are trolling or an idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post

just keep my balls licked.
        Please keep your latent sexuality to yourself. We all know what you want now so you don't have to continually say it.
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Do you honestly believe if someone tells "FY" addressing to you, he actually wants to engage in sex with you?

Comment

Working...
          X