Will Hillary run in 2024?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Hillary run in 2024?

“No — no,” the 74-year-old Clinton replied without hesitation when asked if she would “ever run for president again.”

but...

“No, out of the question,” Clinton said of another presidential candidacy in an interview with the Financial Times earlier this month. “First of all, I expect Biden to run. He certainly intends to run. It would be very disruptive to challenge that. Even if Biden does not run it would be something that requires serious thought.'.

wow. notice how she never said 'president' biden.

She has more countries to destroy

Comment

No.

Comment

No.

I had a real hard time voting for her in 2016, despite doing reading about her in in 2014-2016 and knowing that she was good and would make a good president, and thinking that Trump should be nowhere near the presidency.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

If the Democrats nominate Hillary, then America deserves 4 more years of Trump.
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
            X