No announcement yet.

supermarkets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then you have those old-school Grocery Stores, not too many left.
    Schnurr's Grocery in Linwood, Ont., started out making and repairing boots and shoes before becoming a grocery store shortly after 1858. But today, one of the oldest family-run grocery stores in Canada has sushi, local cheese and fresh produce.
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
      Supermarkets are efficient means of good distribution as long as energy is cheap. I usually buy food from farmer's markets.
      Prices seem high at most farmers markets plus many of the salesmen aren't even farmers. They buy whole sale just like the grocery stores then try to sell for a higher price to make a profit. It can be hard to find actual farmers at farmers markets who only sell what they grow.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Applejack is for certain recipes and for sterilizing surgical tools in an emergency, not drinking.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

This is different than I expected.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Maybe I should have paid more attention to the poster.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

We have seven out of ten of these around here.

With this list of the 10 cheapest grocery stores in America, you can spend less on food. Every single month.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
              X