X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A pink cigar and a chocolate eye lover!

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
      I will insult you on any languge known to this planet!
      Because you are a coward
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I prefer old good cиnt!

Comment

A pink cigar and a chocolate eye lover!
          Yes you are. Nice to see you admit it! Let it all out Serb! We all know from your posts that you are actually as gay as can be. You really should stop trying to hide it! Your continued infatuation with it and incessant posting about it truly gives you away!
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post

Because you are a coward
            How it is so?

Comment

How it is so?
              Clearly when you try to say something insulting in a manner that your believe your intended target won't understand, then that is an act of cowardice. You fit the bill.

Comment

Yes you are. Nice to see you admit it! Let it all out Serb! We all know from your posts that you are actually as gay as can be. You really should stop trying to hide it! Your continued infatuation with it and incessant posting about it truly gives you away!
                Blah!!!

Why every gay blame other to be shy and conservative?

You can suck your pink cigars for all you care, boy!

I am not attractive to that kind of experience at all!

Comment

Clearly when you try to say something insulting in a manner that your believe your intended target won't understand, then that is an act of cowardice. You fit the bill.
                  Is "F*CK YOU!" instead of "Пошел на хуй!" will suits you well?

Comment

The meaning is the same.

Comment

I didn't want want to hide the meaning of my swearing to you, I was emotional and have said it in a most natural way for me!!!

Comment

Is "F*CK YOU!" instead of "Пошел на хуй!" will suits you well?

Yes! Much better and not cowardly.

Comment

I didn't want want to hide the meaning of my swearing to you, I was emotional and have said it in a most natural way for me!!!
                          Fair enough, but swearing at someone in a language they don't speak is just gibberish. Be a man and make clear what you mean.

Oh and F*CK YOU TOO! Have a nice day.

Comment

Welp, this thrade turned out like I predicted.
                            Order of the Fly
                            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I am not attractive to that kind of experience at all!
                              Your posts certainly show differently! Maybe you should drop your continued requests that other men suck you. That might be a good start.

Comment

Originally posted by ZEE View Post
                                Welp, this thrade turned out like I predicted.
                                Hey ZEE! Where did you predict this? Or did you just say "Uh-huh, know what's going to happen here." when you first read this thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X