Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden (aka the puppet) visits Ukraine..... and lets russia know.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden (aka the puppet) visits Ukraine..... and lets russia know.

so here is my thing. this is far beyond why biden (aka the puppet) went to Ukraine. Whatever that reason was... who knows. i am sure biden (aka the puppet) could not even explain why. my issue is WHY did the US feel the need to explain to US media that they 'warned' russian a couple of hours ahead of said visit. and please... 'warned'. this is a complete question on its own too. i understand the US does not want to 'make the dance' with russian anymore than what it is now. but please. in some ways i think dems/libs were calling russias bluff - take your best shot. take out biden (aka the puppet) for us... do us dems/liberals a favor. and what was the end result of this 'visit''. no word on that one. this was a complete show of US weakness. the US 'asking' russia to please stop with the 'cheap' shots for a few hours is what it really was. and russia - it seems - agreed. wow. what has war become??

And Hitler didn't kill him?

Comment

They told Russia ahead of time to get them to stop shooting for the moment. Had they not told them, they might not have shot in his area, but they could have. Also had they not told them and they discovered he was there, they could have taken him out and claimed ignorance and said "oopsie!".

I I don't see this as weakness at all. Just the opposite. This was the leader of the Free World going to the battleground of where Freedom is at it's greatest risk. I'm not a fan of Biden's, but I was impressed with this move and applaud him for doing so.
      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
        so here is my thing. this is far beyond why biden (aka the puppet) went to Ukraine. Whatever that reason was... who knows. i am sure biden (aka the puppet) could not even explain why. my issue is WHY did the US feel the need to explain to US media that they 'warned' russian a couple of hours ahead of said visit. and please... 'warned'. this is a complete question on its own too. i understand the US does not want to 'make the dance' with russian anymore than what it is now. but please. in some ways i think dems/libs were calling russias bluff - take your best shot. take out biden (aka the puppet) for us... do us dems/liberals a favor. and what was the end result of this 'visit''. no word on that one. this was a complete show of US weakness. the US 'asking' russia to please stop with the 'cheap' shots for a few hours is what it really was. and russia - it seems - agreed. wow. what has war become??
        I don't think the odds of Biden dying as a result of the visit would ever have been high enough to motivate anybody seeking that outcome through that means.

Biden obviously leans heavily on his handlers and he has good days and bad days but I'm sure he still thinks he's in charge. The trip was probably intended to finesse his image. It also serves to make Putin look considerably more cowardly than Biden. If the air raid sirens were scripted however, that detail was probably a mistake as it will draw all of the wrong impressions if the staging effort became public.

Comment

The air raid sirens were staged. No air raids occured yet magically, right on que, Biden got to dodder around like a befuddled fool in front of the cameras for simulated "danger".
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Clearly, this was all about upstaging Putin ahead of the 1-year anniversary of Russia's "special military operation" and his scheduled speech, all while signaling continuing US commitment to supporting Ukraine to our EU allies (and others).

Frankly, the reporting and analysis in the mass media had more to offer than the alleged insights in this thread. That said, the OP did give MWHC a chance to call Biden a puppet 4 times in a single post (+1 for the thread title) -- which makes him appear almost as senile as he claims Joe is.

Good times.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
              They told Russia ahead of time to get them to stop shooting for the moment. Had they not told them, they might not have shot in his area, but they could have. Also had they not told them and they discovered he was there, they could have taken him out and claimed ignorance and said "oopsie!".

I I don't see this as weakness at all. Just the opposite. This was the leader of the Free World going to the battleground of where Freedom is at it's greatest risk. I'm not a fan of Biden's, but I was impressed with this move and applaud him for doing so.
              he may no longer be employed but a CNN reporter said he was there for 5 days and there were no attacks or sirens

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                The air raid sirens were staged. No air raids occured yet magically, right on que, Biden got to dodder around like a befuddled fool in front of the cameras for simulated "danger".
                Those air raid sirens sound every time a Mig-31 launches from an airfield in Belarus or Russia. They are capable of launching Kh-47 Kinzhal ballistic missiles which can target all of Ukraine.

It's very probable that Russia did this on purpose.
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal View Post

Hit yourself with a brick to get smarter for once.
                  The US administration first ask Putin to get permission to visit Kiev - "please don't shot there, while Joe is here". The Russians says -"Ok, we don't need WW3!", then when Joe is in Kiev they launch sirens to show how brave Joe is to visit the city under the sounds of sirens, then the US administration proclaims that Biben's visit to Kiev was deeply classified (and at the same time they confirmed that it was agreed with Kremlin).

So, who the fk are you, if not clowns and idiots, Americans?
                  You are a fk clowns!

Comment

Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

I don't think the odds of Biden dying as a result of the visit would ever have been high enough to motivate anybody seeking that outcome through that means.

Biden obviously leans heavily on his handlers and he has good days and bad days but I'm sure he still thinks he's in charge. The trip was probably intended to finesse his image. It also serves to make Putin look considerably more cowardly than Biden. If the air raid sirens were scripted however, that detail was probably a mistake as it will draw all of the wrong impressions if the staging effort became public.
                    The citizens of Kiev have beed warned about the sirens and about that it will be a false alarm.
                    The visit of Biden to Kiev has been agreed with Kremlin, otherwise he would never appeared there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                      Bingo!

But some clowns in your country still think that was serious.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                        Clearly, this was all about upstaging Putin ahead of the 1-year anniversary of Russia's "special military operation" and his scheduled speech,
                        And Biden has failed with his screams about nothing.

He is an old fart, who can't even walk straight.
                        The "leader of the free world" is a old total imbecile, suffering from dementia!

Way to go, USA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post

Those air raid sirens sound every time a Mig-31 launches from an airfield in Belarus or Russia. They are capable of launching Kh-47 Kinzhal ballistic missiles which can target all of Ukraine.

It's very probable that Russia did this on purpose.
                          US have informed us about his visit, IDIOT!!!

"The White House notified the Kremlin of Joe Biden’s intention to visit Kyiv hours before he departed for Ukraine"

Comment

A fkn brainless western zombies!!!

Comment

Blah

Comment

Working...
                              X