Belgian Conspiracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belgian Conspiracy

You know when you've finished a box of cream and onion pringles and beer you can hide the can of beer inside the empty pringles box.

it fits perfectly

what's up with that

even a 500ml

Comment

Pringles
      Blah

Comment

What does Pringles have to do with Belgium? Also I have always found Pringles to be very artificial. Like McDonald's french fries they are all just a slurry poured into a mold so that every single artificial chip comes out exactly the same.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Pringles inventor loved them so much he asked to buried in a Pringles container.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
            What does Pringles have to do with Belgium? .
            They are belgian

jesus dinner only you and a secluded amazonian tribe are so clueless

Comment

What does Pringles have to do with Belgium? Also I have always found Pringles to be very artificial. Like McDonald's french fries they are all just a slurry poured into a mold so that every single artificial chip comes out exactly the same.
              They have so little flavor yet so much flavor at the same time.
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Do you have a source for that? They don't look molded at all in my experience.

Comment

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Even has a video
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I thought the beer was Belgian
                      Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post

They are belgian

jesus dinner only you and a secluded amazonian tribe are so clueless
                        They were founded in the US, were owned in the US for its entire existence, and is currently owned by Diamond Foods of California (owners of Blue Diamond Almonds and Blue Diamond Olives). No, they are not from Belgium.

Last edited by Dinner; February 18, 2023, 11:56.

Comment

• pchang
                          pchang commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Seems the Blue Diamond deal fell through and they are actually owned by Kellog's.

Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

I was referring to dinner's claim that the fries get made that way. I thought the Pringles manufacturing process was practically a selling point.

Comment

Well, I looked into the McDonald's fries issue and it seems they changed their process a few years back and began using rear potato's instead of the old process of of using dehydrated potato powder. The McNuggets continue to be mechanically separated chicken goo which is molded into a handful of standardized shapes.

Comment

Working...
                            X