Clear All

• My Wife Hates CIV
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	vette.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	9449834
    clearly shows biden leaving the garage door open. ANYONE could have had access to those classified docs.

The FBI and DOJ said the same thing about trump even though it took a team to raid the property - and they had to search. But here we have photo !proof! of how exposed the biden docs were. yet no respone like with trump. AND biden can not tell us if there are more - OR - where they are.

Liberal hypocrisies.

Leave a comment:

• Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied

Leave a comment:

• PLATO
    replied
    Originally posted by Buster Crabbe's Uncle View Post
    -Plato, you're okay for someone wrong about everything. I don't mind talking politics w/ you.
    Everything? You wound me sir!

Leave a comment:

• Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    -Starring reactionary hypocrisies made up of hateful lies.

Leave a comment:

• My Wife Hates CIV
    replied
    Twitter officials called Adam Schiff and others 'congressional trolls' for pushing fake bots narrative.

Journalist Matt Taibbi unveiled part 14 of the Twitter Files on Thursday, diving into the "Russiagate lies" and how he says a "fake tale of Russian bots" helped Democrats denounce the famous Devin Nunes report about flaws in the Trump-Russia investigation.

Emails and memos show that high-powered Democrats peddled a narrative of Russian bots despite being told directly by Twitter that there wasn't a connection to the Kremlin.

Again, making up facts and stories to fit their 'reality'. yet they call republicans 'trolls'.

Liberal hypocrisies.

Leave a comment:

• My Wife Hates CIV
    replied
    You are full of crap and this is a load of same - but it deserves its own topic, for all that you're just another conservatroll conserveatrolling.
    and when you question the liberals 'reality' they often respond in a hostile violent manner. yet they will accuse you of the very same.

liberal hypocrisies.

Leave a comment:

• Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Originally posted by Geronimo View Post
    Are you saying Biden's political career is consistent with being "a Eisenhower Republican"?

Do you think he's still ”a Eisenhower Republican"?

Personally I don't see anything about the Biden presidency to date that is closer to "a Eisenhower Republican" than it is to every Democratic party platform since the 80's or even earlier.

Enlighten me.
    Well yeah. They ran off the labor Democrats after Watergate. I'm left voting for the less conservative party these days.

Sure, they're left on social issues -and I'm okay with that, having evolved to the point that I don't see someone's homo-osity or whatever as my problem- but I'm pretty conservative myself about that sort of thing, just taking a libertarian stance that it's none of my business.

But on economic issues --- man, they ain't out for the working class no more than the 'Pubs, and they won't fight the Bossman monopolies like they mean it.

We need conservatives. We need those ol' heartless guys in back calling out "Now how we gonna pay for that?" and "How's that supposed to actually work?" and "Is that even a good idea to begin with?" And there's precious few of those left, the small-government, libertarian-leaning actual conservatives, as opposed to the poo-flinging reactionaries who've taken over, beginning with Reagan, but getting worse fast lately, to the point that the t-party types in charge now make the Cheney Bund look respectable. I miss the real George Bush - I'd vote against him again, but hey; majority-elected, spent decades in public service, competent, and some hints at principles in his presidency.

Does that answer your question?

Leave a comment:

• My Wife Hates CIV
    replied
    -Plato, you're okay for someone wrong about everything. I don't mind talking politics w/ you.

Do man up and stop supporting the very worst of the fascists - like the leadership of the Democrats being not-the-friends of the workers since the mid 70s, the Republican leadership is not conservative, but reactionary, since 1980, and getting a lot worse the last 20 years or so.
    classic example of "we all know the Left’s hatred of Donald Trump is real. It is a visceral, vicious, primeval, vindictive, animal. Unending and never ceasing. To them, he is the worst President the country has ever had. The accomplishments of trump mean absolutely nothing to liberals. Theirs is a total, and blind, unreasoning hatred - TDS."

and notice how the liberal spins facts to fit their reality. this is very common in liberals.
    Last edited by My Wife Hates CIV; January 12, 2023, 15:38.

Leave a comment:

• Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied

Do man up and stop supporting the very worst of the fascists - like the leadership of the Democrats being not-the-friends of the workers since the mid 70s, the Republican leadership is not conservative, but reactionary, since 1980, and getting a lot worse the last 20 years or so.

Leave a comment:

• My Wife Hates CIV
    replied
    The problem with the liberal dislike of reality is how it’s affecting the rest of us. If you don’t like reality one response is to deny that it exists. From a practical standpoint, this means behaving as if consequences don’t exist or don’t matter. This is what Liberals do. This is why Liberals lost the house. They dont want to believe they did - so they say there was no red wave. which makes their 'reality' easier to handle. It was ok for adam to lie for years becasue it fit liberals 'reality' - in the end the nation grew tired of the endless liberal TDS spin show. it was ok for liberals to call for violence against republicans but call republican terrorists for jan 6th - again because it fit their 'reality'.

liberal hypocrisies are the liberals reality.

Leave a comment:

• PLATO
    replied
    Plato, I already said Biden sucks.

I'm not defending a bullying man-child w/ a mobster mindset who didn't do the job.
    Fair.

Leave a comment:

• My Wife Hates CIV
    replied
    "competent adult" ??? "doing the job" ???

he is told what to say - his own words "I have been told to call on you" "I have been told to say".

but this is yet another example of liberal hypocrisies.

Leave a comment:

• PLATO
    replied
    Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
    "Special Counsel appointed to investigate Biden" - the first of many. now, watch liberals cry this is not right! they will really ramp up their attack on trump. it's not the 'crimes'... it's about their TDS.
    So very true. Trump wasn't a good President in a lot of ways, but to say he didn't do anything to help the country is incredibly wrong. Many of his policies have now been embraced by the democrats. Trump was/is a narcissist with delusions of grandeur for sure, but he wasn't a totally ineffective President by any measure. TDS was the path for the establishment to reject him. It is designed to blow every flaw completely out of proportion and to vilify any act as a crime of hatred/racism/treason. Objectively, this is politics at its worst...something the democrats excel at

Leave a comment:

• Geronimo
    replied
    [ninja'd. Phooey on you, Plato]

Eh, Biden sucks. He's a Eisenhower Republican posing as a Democrat, a lifetime political hack, and a chronic screwup. I voted for someone else in the primaries, like w/ the last real president, who I also did not love.

-But for the first year, I got a little thrill whenever he was on TV, to see a competent adult elected by the majority wearing his Big Boy Pants and doing the job.
    Are you saying Biden's political career is consistent with being "a Eisenhower Republican"?

Do you think he's still ”a Eisenhower Republican"?

Personally I don't see anything about the Biden presidency to date that is closer to "a Eisenhower Republican" than it is to every Democratic party platform since the 80's or even earlier.

Enlighten me.

Leave a comment:

• My Wife Hates CIV
    replied
    It’s hard to miss the double standard in how these two situations are being handled.

While the FBI search of Trump’s home was huge news and well documented by the media months ahead of the midterm elections, the discovery of Biden’s classified documents just days before the election was kept mum by everyone involved.

liberal hypocrisies!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X