Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Wife Hates CIV
    replied
    yes - i do love this. liberals are a screwed up bunch.

"Look, I understand you guys are going to have a lot of questions on this. I get that," Jean-Pierre said. "I know you guys are going to have a lot of questions on process and specifics. And what I can tell you is that I'm not going to go beyond what the president laid out. I'm not going to go beyond what my White House counsel colleagues have stated. I would refer you to them for any other specifics or additional information. I want to be prudent here. I want to make sure that we do this in the appropriate way."

wow. just wow.

let me translate. ... no no. MWHC is going to try and be good. i will stop.

Leave a comment:

• My Wife Hates CIV
    replied
    the puppet can't even remember his name!!! where else are classified documents?!?!?!? where is the FBI?! where is liberal concern???!!!! oh wait, thats right, TDS.

Leave a comment:

• My Wife Hates CIV
    replied
    "The report said that it's unclear how many documents were in the batch, where or when exactly they were discovered, or what their classification level was."

my goodness. let me translate for you liberals. A LOT. Bidens residence/before the midterms. highly classified.

Leave a comment:

• My Wife Hates CIV
    replied
    oh my!!!! say it aint so!!!!

confirmed Wednesday that aides to Biden discovered at least one more batch of classified documents from his time as vice president at private residence.
    at least?!?!? that implies something more???

time for a FBI raid. come on!!!

i mean come on. this is just messed up.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Sparky
    replied
    Question - Wasn't the locked closet in an office Biden used to use? Did he ever receive briefings in that office?
    In fairness, did Trump receive briefings at Mar-a-lago? He may have forgotten to rip up and flush some of the docs?
    Last edited by Uncle Sparky; January 12, 2023, 01:31.

Leave a comment:

• My Wife Hates CIV
    replied
    Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
    If I take privileged materials outside a project room I could get sacked. I have no sympathy for them. Neither of them display any due care and attention.

In one case the person seems to have forgotten about the materials => gross negligence by them or their staff, compounded by potential criminal misuse of classified materials. In mitigation but not absolution: contrition and co-operation appear present.
    In the other the person seems to have deliberately hoarded them => wilful misconduct, compounded by probable criminal misuse of classified materials and/or selling of state secrets. No mitigation: Just doubling down on a not guilty plea with illogical defences.

Sure one is worse, but they are both really indefensible.
    thats my point too. not saying trump did no wrong - he did. but biden is right there with him. saying 'i didnt know' is no defense. the fact that biden would even say that is weak. what else does he not know that he should know?? and please, he knew.

Leave a comment:

• Dauphin
    replied
    If I take privileged materials outside a project room I could get sacked. I have no sympathy for them. Neither of them display any due care and attention.

In one case the person seems to have forgotten about the materials => gross negligence by them or their staff, compounded by potential criminal misuse of classified materials. In mitigation but not absolution: contrition and co-operation appear present.
    In the other the person seems to have deliberately hoarded them => wilful misconduct, compounded by probable criminal misuse of classified materials and/or selling of state secrets. No mitigation: Just doubling down on a not guilty plea with illogical defences.

Sure one is worse, but they are both really indefensible.

Leave a comment:

• PLATO
    replied
    Haha! That one is obvious!

Leave a comment:

• Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    I don't miss BenKid at all.

Leave a comment:

• My Wife Hates CIV
    replied
    and! biden just said - he didnt know about these classified docs. i think his house should be searched. how many closets does he have that he knows nothing about??? we have a puppet president who didnt know about the classified documents he had that he should not have had. simple as that. charge trump - charge biden. honestly, i would like to see just that.

Leave a comment:

• My Wife Hates CIV
    replied
    anyway, trump will not face charges now for this document fluff. that's all over.

Leave a comment:

• My Wife Hates CIV
    replied
    Originally posted by PLATO View Post
    In a sense of fairness...

Over 100 classified documents at Mar-a-lago...only one marked as "sensitive compartmentalized" (The designation that may reveal sources and methods.

Only 10 classified documents found in Biden's office, but all marked as "sensitive compartmentalized"

if you're going to charge trump over classified documents and give biden a free pass just because of volume you're saying to everyone in the future - dont take too many classified docs and all will be ok. nice.

Leave a comment:

• N35t0r
    replied
    There is also the detail that one surrendered the documents immediately after being found, and the other had to be raided by the FBI after several requests by the national archives to hand the documents back. I'll also leave it to you too determine who.

Leave a comment:

• PLATO
    replied
    In a sense of fairness...

Over 100 classified documents at Mar-a-lago...only one marked as "sensitive compartmentalized" (The designation that may reveal sources and methods.

Only 10 classified documents found in Biden's office, but all marked as "sensitive compartmentalized"

According to news reports, Mr Biden's personal lawyers found 10 classified documents - some marked top secret - included in a box of other material in a storage closet at the University of Pennsylvania's Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement. That contrasts with the more than 325 classified files - including some marked with Secret and Top Secret designations - discovered over the course of last year at Mr Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida.

The distinction between Mr Biden's think-tank office and Mr Trump's personal residence could be a notable one, even if it is not entirely surprising given the former president's penchant for mixing business and personal affairs.

The documents discovered in Mr Biden's office were marked "sensitive compartmented information", according to CNN, indicating the material could involve intelligence-gathering methods and sources. They reportedly included information about Ukraine, Iran and the UK.

Of the 300 Trump documents recovered at Mar-a-Lago, one set had a similar SCI designation.
    There are some key differences between the four cases, which centre on the handling of secret material.

So in my layman's summary:

One showed a disregard for what classified means and one was reckless. Leave it to you to determine who was who.

Leave a comment:

• N35t0r
    replied
    Originally posted by Dinner View Post
    Locking them up is exactly what Trump did as well. It was even inspected and agreed to by officials in writing. So this is literally the exact same thing.
    The classified documents were seized from two primary locations: Trump's private office, and a storage area located near the pool, which is open to guests, according to a New York Times investigation.

Trump officials claimed that guests could not access the storage room, and only certain staffers had clearance. However, people familiar with the property claimed the area is accessible through two sets of arched doors, according to the outlet.
    Emphasis mine
    Exact same thing as an office in a University. Sure.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X