X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Wife Hates CIV
    replied
    Originally posted by EPW View Post
    Are all republican voters conspiracy theorists? it's starting to look that way...
    no - it's so far from that. that's why we have this thread - liberal hypocrisies. remember... dem/liberals lied about russian collusion for years. dems/liberals always say republican conspiracy theorists when they themselves make up false stories/evidence (adam). this is just another (in a long list) of liberal hypocrisies.

Leave a comment:

• EPW
    replied
    Are all republican voters conspiracy theorists? it's starting to look that way...

Leave a comment:

• My Wife Hates CIV
    replied
    "So...we try and divert attention from the corrupt Bidens by bringing up the corrupt Clintons? I think that is a bit of a stretch."

this is what they do. deflection. when it's all you got..... and they do it well. cause it's always the only thing they got.

Leave a comment:

• PLATO
    replied
    Originally posted by Buster Crabbe's Uncle View Post
    This is Whitewater again, which Mrs. Clinton had to resort to driving a stake through the heart of with a press conference she wouldn't leave until all the reporters did. Then they had to wait a few years until Benghazi, where it's not the Secretary of State's job to attend to the fine details of embassy security, and her email! where she knew jack-all about computers like all old people, not least old people in government. The Emperor Has No Clothes.

I don't happen to like Mrs. Clinton either, but wishing she'd done something she could be nailed for doesn't magically make it true. Criticize her for being a heartless harpy who only has friends for as long as it takes for it to be convenient to throw them under the bus -the main basis of ALL the Clintons' hater problems, and well-deserved- or, dunno, she rubs you the wrong way. She does me, and I loved her as First Lady, NOT a candidate in her own right for ANYthing. But she's competent, and she's either too smart to be corrupt, or too smart to get caught.

She didn't know her place when her trash husband was running for president -and I reckon there's the basis/beginning of the mindlessly-intense Hillary hate, besides all the people they'd screwed over- and I'm pretty sure she'd instantly shoot back that the First Woman President's gonna BE a lady who 'don't know her place'.

How about coming up with some rhetorical tricks that weren't old and tired and used-up 20 years ago?
    So...we try and divert attention from the corrupt Bidens by bringing up the corrupt Clintons? I think that is a bit of a stretch. I will say this though about Hillary's emails. There may not have been anything there, but "where she knew jack-all about computers like all old people" sure worked out well when she just happened upon a MILITARY CRADE cleansing of her server just by accident.

I guess you believe that good ole Hunter was qualified to be on the Board of Directors of a large international oil company while he had zero experience doing anything like that too, right? Nothing to see here...move along....

Leave a comment:

• Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Originally posted by PLATO View Post

I can't admit that because I don't believe it to be true. I think Biden is dirty and that Hunter benefitted and participated in the dirt. I don't think old Joe is disloyal...I just think he never thought things much further than his bankaccount. Hunter, I don't think even CAN think. He is a corrupt idiot scumbag.
    This is Whitewater again, which Mrs. Clinton had to resort to driving a stake through the heart of with a press conference she wouldn't leave until all the reporters did. Then they had to wait a few years until Benghazi, where it's not the Secretary of State's job to attend to the fine details of embassy security, and her email! where she knew jack-all about computers like all old people, not least old people in government. The Emperor Has No Clothes.

I don't happen to like Mrs. Clinton either, but wishing she'd done something she could be nailed for doesn't magically make it true. Criticize her for being a heartless harpy who only has friends for as long as it takes for it to be convenient to throw them under the bus -the main basis of ALL the Clintons' hater problems, and well-deserved- or, dunno, she rubs you the wrong way. She does me, and I loved her as First Lady, NOT a candidate in her own right for ANYthing. But she's competent, and she's either too smart to be corrupt, or too smart to get caught.

She didn't know her place when her trash husband was running for president -and I reckon there's the basis/beginning of the mindlessly-intense Hillary hate, besides all the people they'd screwed over- and I'm pretty sure she'd instantly shoot back that the First Woman President's gonna BE a lady who 'don't know her place'.

How about coming up with some rhetorical tricks that weren't old and tired and used-up 20 years ago?

Leave a comment:

• PLATO
    replied
    Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
    House Republicans failed in the opening salvo of their investigation into the finances of Joe Biden’s family to produce evidence substantiating their claims that US intelligence officials worked with Twitter Inc. to suppress an unflattering 2020 news story on the president’s son.

This didnt stop dem/liberals who went after trump for years with no evidence and even made-up evidence. Yet somehow dems/liberals think it's a crime now to continue looking into Biden. Just more liberal hypocrisies. I still bet they find more on biden than they ever will on trump. i might be wrong... we have lots of time until 2024 to look.
    I think that investigation will be much more interesting than the Russian Collusion investigation was.

Leave a comment:

• PLATO
    replied
    Originally posted by Buster Crabbe's Uncle View Post
    Why can't you admit that little Biden is guilty of little more than being a noxious yuppie, and people drinking that bit of reactionary witchhunt koolaide ought to be ashamed - despite clearly being dead to shame? This is from the pedophile pizza place crowd. The Emperor Has No Clothes. And he probably HAS done some -fairly-trivial- crimes, being an ex-cokehead, allegedly, but Biden's family ought to be out of bounds, and you should be better than this.

Biden does suck, so criticize him for his real failings, not the dubious stuff and his family. Please.
    I can't admit that because I don't believe it to be true. I think Biden is dirty and that Hunter benefitted and participated in the dirt. I don't think old Joe is disloyal...I just think he never thought things much further than his bankaccount. Hunter, I don't think even CAN think. He is a corrupt idiot scumbag.

Leave a comment:

• My Wife Hates CIV
    replied
    House Republicans failed in the opening salvo of their investigation into the finances of Joe Biden’s family to produce evidence substantiating their claims that US intelligence officials worked with Twitter Inc. to suppress an unflattering 2020 news story on the president’s son.

This didnt stop dem/liberals who went after trump for years with no evidence and even made-up evidence. Yet somehow dems/liberals think it's a crime now to continue looking into Biden. Just more liberal hypocrisies. I still bet they find more on biden than they ever will on trump. i might be wrong... we have lots of time until 2024 to look.

Leave a comment:

• Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Why can't you admit that little Biden is guilty of little more than being a noxious yuppie, and people drinking that bit of reactionary witchhunt koolaide ought to be ashamed - despite clearly being dead to shame? This is from the pedophile pizza place crowd. The Emperor Has No Clothes. And he probably HAS done some -fairly-trivial- crimes, being an ex-cokehead, allegedly, but Biden's family ought to be out of bounds, and you should be better than this.

Biden does suck, so criticize him for his real failings, not the dubious stuff and his family. Please.

Leave a comment:

• PLATO
    replied
    So...back to an ACTUAL liberal conspiracy...FBI is now saying that they did not advise Twitter to remove posts about Hunter's laptop. Carefully worded double speak IMHO that calls their actions into even more question. Why can't they just say they were wrong to do what they did and will work to fix that kind of event from ever happening again? Grrrr

Leave a comment:

• Berzerker
    replied
    that wasn't the first time the USA was attacked by a balloon

​​​​​​https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Los_Angeles

Leave a comment:

• EPW
    commented on 's reply
    He thought it was a Zeppelin scouting out the trenches

• Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    He's a shameless political hack is what he is - a backbone would just get in the way.

Leave a comment:

• giblets
    replied
    Should have ignored the balloon and not given into hysteria. Biden is a wimp.

Leave a comment:

• My Wife Hates CIV
    replied
    Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
    The balloon was collecting intel on Hillary's e-mails. That's the only reason they took the shot, they need to destroy the evidence.
    now this post i did laugh. Dauphin gets a attaboy!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X