Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we being played by the Military Industrial Complex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This should have been done two or three months ago so they trained crews could be fielded by March.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

I wish it was a space race to stimulate the economy
      i like this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
        This should have been done two or three months ago so they trained crews could be fielded by March.
        I'm sure we don't know everything going on behind the scenes. Maybe they already have. I feel pretty confident that they will be ready to go by the Spring Offensive. I get the distinct impression that this war is being planned and implemented by Pentagon war planners to degrade and then destroy the Russian Army. Of course, Russia's human wave attacks do seem to be helping that along.
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

i would guess that the Pentagon war planners are even a bit surprised how poorly russia has done. russia would have been better off not doing this - and letting the world continue to think the paper tiger was built of something more.

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
            i would guess that the Pentagon war planners are even a bit surprised how poorly russia has done. russia would have been better off not doing this - and letting the world continue to think the paper tiger was built of something more.
            I wonder if they really didn't have some kind of idea. Massive intelligence failure if they didn't pick up at least somewhat the implications of the enormous corruption in Russian procurement. Of course, maybe they did and they all have defense contractor stock in their mother-in-laws name. That wouldn't surprise me either.
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

of course, they had some kind of idea. russia should have seen it too. they did. they rolled the dice anyway.

Comment

We are extremely good at counting things from a distance. You see a hundred trucks from far away. You know the power of their engines and their fuel capacity. This allows the one to calculate a certain transport capability. You cannot see much else. Why would one assume the tires have not been maintained and would fail if pushed hard? Would that be a safe thing to do?
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                  We are extremely good at counting things from a distance. You see a hundred trucks from far away. You know the power of their engines and their fuel capacity. This allows the one to calculate a certain transport capability. You cannot see much else. Why would one assume the tires have not been maintained and would fail if pushed hard? Would that be a safe thing to do?
                  I would hope that we have some human intelligence assets in Russia. If not there, then where would we? These are the people that should be ingrained into what is going on with the oligarchs.

Comment

We are certainly reading Putin's email and most of his staff. Remember how they told everyone about Putin's planned invasion before it happened? Remember how Ukraine just happened to have their quick reaction forces located right next to where all the Russian paratroopers landed?
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                      We are certainly reading Putin's email and most of his staff. Remember how they told everyone about Putin's planned invasion before it happened? Remember how Ukraine just happened to have their quick reaction forces located right next to where all the Russian paratroopers landed?
                      That does make you wonder if there is someone highly placed feeding information to the West. If Putin falls, I wonder if the West will have their man in charge? That would be a hoot!

Comment

Electronic intelligence is something the US is excellent at. Human intelligence unfortunately is not at the same level. We have a lot of internal controls that prevent the ruthlessness required to be truly effective.
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post
                          Doing a little research and came across some interesting numbers:

According to a The National Interest article in August 2020, Russia had 27,000 Armored vehicles of all types.

According to an Atlas Obscura article from 2017, the U.S. Army has over 26,000 Armored Vehicles is STORAGE at the Sierra Army Depot
                          https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/...0stand%20ready.

According to Wikipedia, the U.S. has 5000 active tanks, 6724 Bradley Fighting vehicles, 6000 M113 Armored personnel carriers (total 17,624) as well as thousands of Strykers (4466) which are considered Armored personnel carries by Wiki.

The media has us thinking that our inventories are "dangerously low" and Congress is throwing money at military manufacturing. It looks to me as if we could literally give Ukraine thousands of armored vehicles and not really dent just our STORAGE.

Why the massive spending increases? I support a world leading military and like the fact we are making sure we are prepared for anything, but one has to wonder. War with China probably won't demand high numbers of armored vehicles as I see that more as a naval/air/missile conflict without large scale ground warfare. Outside of Russia, what are we preparing for? Is this just all about keeping the military industrial complex fed?
                          If you are so rich in a military hardware, why the f you are so poor in helping your puppet Ukraine?
                          The truth is that most of your armored equipment is unusable. Since the fall of USSR in 1991 you and your puppets have conciderably cut down your MIC and adopted your army and MIC for wars with tribals, not a large scale war vs. an equal enemy.

You are not ready for a real war.

Simple as that.

Comment

50 Bradleys and 14 Leopards both of an half of the century old design is all you and your Euro lackeys can do?

Pathetic suckers!
                            Last edited by Serb; January 14, 2023, 06:38.

Comment

Keep fapping your mind about thousands of Russian tanks destroyed or captured by Ukrainians.
                              If that was true, idiots, your puppet wouldn't begging all around the World for any scrap pieces of military hardware to stop the already destroyed Russian tanks.

Comment

40 Western countries supplies a puppet in its war against a single Russia and you still SUCK SO DEEPLY!!!

Clowns!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X