France Argentina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• France Argentina

Ok France is a powerhouse and the world champion but there's something about argentina that makes me want them to get it. but I also support france and will be happy if they get (which, let face it they will - if they don't then Nestor can make fun of me for as long as he wants)

How many repeat world champions have their been?

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

none...

Comment

wait... italy 1934-1938

Comment

Given I've got both Argentine and French nationality, I've already won
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

the most laid back fan

Comment

Nazis beat France again
              "

Comment

Think about how much time would be saved if they went straight to these shootoffs. The shootoffs are far more exciting than anything that happens in the actual 'game'.
                "

Comment

That’s a common refrain, but on this occasion the game was far more entertaining than the shootout.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I assume you either didn’t actually watch, or are being ironic. Hard to tell in this case
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

This was the game I watched this World Cup. Amazing match to watch, even though I only watched about half of it (I was waking up in the first half and then was driving for part of the final overtime period.

For sentimental reasons I was pro-Messi (and Argentina).

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

All three of Argentina's goals I watched on replay .

JM
                        (at least I got to watch France's goals real-time)
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Of course I didn't watch. So apparently this was the "the best world cup ever" (ended in a tie ). And I guarantee you that an average NFL game is far more entertaining than this, and compared to your average soccer match ? NFL players get literal brain damage after every tackle, while soccer players whine if someone gets within 10 feet of them.
                          "

Comment

Originally posted by EPW View Post
                            Of course I didn't watch. So apparently this was the "the best world cup ever" (ended in a tie ). And I guarantee you that an average NFL game is far more entertaining than this, and compared to your average soccer match ? NFL players get literal brain damage after every tackle, while soccer players whine if someone gets within 10 feet of them.
                            Of course. This also means that the play is much smarter. You only really get 'smart' American football play at high-school level(and that's being generous, those are high schoolers, and not the smartest among those to boot), after that they're too brain damaged.
                            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Great final

(is ewp mad because noone knows wtf his country sports are?)

Comment

Working...
                              X