Seven nation army!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seven nation army!

We did it a hundred times before - we'll do it again!

Comment

Dogs...

Comment

... at your place!

As always!

Comment

You are a White Stripes fan, eh? I admit that song is a good one though I can't think of another one of their songs off the top of my head.
          Last edited by Dinner; November 1, 2022, 16:02.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb
            You have started this, f*ckers!

We will finish it!
            Technically, Russia started it by invading Ukraine. Surely, we can all agree on that?

Comment

• pchang
              pchang commented
              Editing a comment
              in 2014 even

Originally posted by Dinner View Post

Technically, Russia started it by invading Ukraine. Surely, we can all agree on that?
            You have started this with your COUP in Ukraine in 2014 and your military "operation" against the Russians of Donbass, who had refused to accept the violation of Ukranian Constitution!

Comment

We will win, Oedrin!

As always!

Comment

Get ready for hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post

You have started this with your COUP in Ukraine in 2014 and your military "operation" against the Russians of Donbass, who had refused to accept the violation of Ukranian Constitution!
                  Can you please explain how the Ukrainian parliament following the Constitutionally mandated legal process to remove a corrupt leader is a coupe? Also, you have been fed a lie as there was no operation in Donbass by anyone until Russia used the Wagner group and little green men to invade illegally in 2014.

You seem rather mixed up, my old friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                    We will win, Oedrin!

As always!
                    You have literally done nothing but lose ground against a much smaller force for six months in a war Russia illegally started. Can we start with that fact?

I see at the beginning it was Russia's war to lose based upon numbers and material but corruption, incompetence, and lack of basic things likee training and equipment really scored an own goal on you guys. Ukraine has really been performing well and Russia has really been under performing. Normally, I would say in a long enough war the larger side could eventually win a war of attrition though I am starting to wonder if Russia has much left in it. I mean you can't seem to produce basic equipment or supplies, you can't seem to provide basic training, and the Russian military seems unable to learn from its past mistakes. Now you had a million men flee the country and conscripts were sent to the front lines with no training and not even a sleeping bag, jacket, or things like food or water.

It is not looking good.
                    Last edited by Dinner; November 1, 2022, 22:16.

Comment

The next day after their "Parliment" have issued a law to ban the Russian language.
                      Thern Crimea and Donbass have revolted.

Comment

And you, idiots think that is all started in 2022!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post

You have literally done nothing but lose ground against a much smaller force for six months in a war Russia illegally started. Can we start with that fact?
                          LOL!

We are outnumbered 7 to 1 for a start! Because they have long ago mobilised everyone from kids to elders!
                          And our enemy is supported and supplied by the entire WEST!
                          Nothing?
                          We have included 4 Ukranian regions into our Federation.
                          That is about ten million people and 25% of Ukranian territory.
                          You call that nothing?

I see at the beginning it was Russia's war to lose based upon numbers and material but corruption, incompetence, and lack of basic things likee teaining amd equipment really scored an own goal on you guys. Ukraine has really been performing well and Russia has really been under performing. Normally, I would say in a long enough war the larger side could eventually win a war of attrition though I am starting to wonder if Russia has much left in it. I mean you can't seem to produce basic equipment or supplies, you can't seem to provide basic training, and the Russian military seems unable to learn from its past mistakes. Now you had a million men flee the cou try and co scripts were sent to the front lines with no training and not even a sleeping bag, jacket, or things like food or water.

It is not looking good.
                          Get sobber!

Comment

It's really funny, that you, Western brainless idiots think you can poke the Russian bear forever and wouldn't get hurt at the end!

Comment

Working...
                            X