Oignon de Roscoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oignon de Roscoff

Drinking kopparberg premium cider strawberry lime and eating saveur cheddar oignon de roscoff

WHY?
    because I can

I also think

phone calls and phone numbers that are seldomnly used but whent they are used it is by MEN talking BUSINESS and Life

Not that means anything

but the phone calls I made will

they provoked me to use the connections

and I did

Good luck

Comment

Your deepest most elaobaret scheme that you spend months brewing

can be undone by one single telephone

and even if I was too bored to make it (which I'm not) wouldn't change much

don't provoke me

Comment

In the past in a similar situation I'd run around like a squirell having a panick attack

Now I'm like a bear stretching

Comment

What happened was a minor schock though so I went to the national garderns and drunk korean soju, eating chinese fortune cookies and watched through an exploding fountain and green trees the full of the moon.

Some crazy tourists were flying a drone above so you might see me somewhere

Comment

Then I went to the deep athens forest the most central most bad repuation forest and drunk one cider after the other and talking hours on the phone with a dear friend and college. It's good to have good solid friends.
            And noone dared to approach me or bother me

wise people

Comment

It's like Athens understood, engulfed me in her warm embrace then slapped me across the face and said deal with it

Comment

Working...
              X