Life is Good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life is Good

(wasn't there a comedy with that phrase?)

I was going back home and I said I have a cold I might as well buy some whiskey from the supoermarket.

WHy? For medicinal reasons

If you take tsipouro which is made of grapes (40% alc) and you warm it up with some honey (preferably thyme honey) and you put cinamon and another condiment for which there is no english word (rosebud the closest translation) then it does you good.

However I never liked tsipouro very much and I found out that there is a similar remedy but you use whiskey.

So for medicinal reasons I bought a bottle.

Now I'm drinking it with ice and coke because, let's face it, it's much better like that

my cold is going away so it's working

I also bought dried fruit? not exact translation either. it's nuts and pistachios and verious other things not to go with the medicinal whisky but for the protein you see

Comment

I also booked a week in a the most kick arse cycladian island (and it is not mhykonos or santorini enough with this garbage, these islands are destroyed. thank god we have 198 more)

Comment

let's continue with a traditional greek folk anthem

Comment

I'm also reading bukowsky's treatise on women, it was either taht or umberto eco masturbating over irrelevent medieval europe

Comment

I'm also listening to music on earphones and watching political debate on TV.
            When you don't hear them, all politicians look like very old prostitutes

Comment

OTOH democracy is hard
              \

you need to be responsible

I have respect for a lot of them,

and I would kick in the balls a lot of them,

Comment

figuratively speaking

no violence

Comment

also the presenter is hot as hell

left wing comrade that stuided in london school of economics?

hmm..... I hate left wing "caviars"

I'd take popular right wing any day

still she's hot as hell

Comment

and she is worthy

going charging int he world of journamism politics

good luck

no, she's worthy

and hot as hell

but left wing is us

Comment

Also I remember I was walking in the louvre and was watching the statues of all the people of the renessance

and thinkjng as heavy as the stone, the way we are is because of them

the weight of it all

their ideas of liberty equality humanity human rights

what shaped the beirth of the west (based on ancient greece as THEY say, not me)

Comment

it was raining slighly

,my feet were tired because I had been waling all paris

some loud young american wreaking havoc for some reason. excited to be here? I guess it is a big deal for them

asians left and right, clicking away

and me just walking my head up swallowing every expression of all the french that made freedom possible and the fact that we can rely on man

Comment

Also as I was walking on a marble plane on my way to the eiffel tower passing some algeria liberation monument, the rain was falling like a curtain and I felt deep in my soul as the architectural beauty of paris was englufed by the rain that this is a place for lovers and I am a thief here, I miss something I am incomplete and I feel these thigns incompletely

Comment

Fact check: it is not.
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

It is. And you should be grateful to be alive. You probably haven't been close to death by a health issue, you, or around you, to apprieciate how fragile and valuable life is

Comment

Working...
                              X