Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many boxes containing top secret gov docs do you have at home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many boxes containing top secret gov docs do you have at home?

Public multi poll
    None, because I had my lawyers signing a paper saying there are none
    20.00%
    None, because they're all mine so the gov has none
    40.00%
    None, because I put everything in the eMails
    30.00%
    None, because I declassified them all - or so I thought
    60.00%
    None, it's just boxes saying "top secret", used for storing bananas
    50.00%
    Blah

nice

Comment

It's a secret.
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I'm not saying I don't have any boxes that may or may not have documents of a sensitive nature.
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

You wanna know, get a warrant.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Seems like a lot of the folders marked 'Top Secret' and 'Classified', were empty...
            except for what appear to be receipts written in Russian and Chinese...
            FBI agents who searched former U.S. president Donald Trump's Florida home last month found empty folders marked with classified banners, according to a more detailed inventory of the seized material made public by the Justice Department on Friday.
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

In addition to the Top Secret markings, they also had the SCI label on them. Back when I used to have access to those types of things, SCI was actually pretty serious stuff.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

None of this matters since Garland doesn't have to balls to charge him.
                "

Comment

I would give back anything except the docs which should be viewed in secured facilities only. Those I'd store under my bed, like my vast cash reserves.
                  Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBMan View Post
                    I would give back anything except the docs which should be viewed in secured facilities only. Those I'd store under my bed, like my vast cash reserves.
                    Those things aren't meant to be stored under your bed, but rather, to be shared with the world, especially your friends in foreign governments
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Turns out a certain former pres can declassify docs by "thinking about them"

Blah

Comment

Working...
                      X