why germans are superior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why germans are superior

there is huge tourism.I mean the country has been sunk by the tourists. from all over the place. icredible amount of americans (europeans always came here) but muricans come by the tens of thousands and more. at least 12 million overall. and there are direct flights with every american main city.

these planes go back and it's a good opportunity to go to the new word for pennies

apart from that, a break down of where each nationality goes. muricans/english etc go to santorini mykonos tec the same with chinese and whoever else.

WHERE DO GERMANS GO? to the best islands rhodes, milos etc

smart little buggers. and the best tourists overall (although americans come close)

but yeah germans know where it's at.

I'm thinking of opening up a tourit business put some refugees there to work and me sratcing my balss all day while getting rich AND being a philanthropist at the same time

meanwhile protestands like the agilcans seem to use greek phrases from the bible (like the truth will render you free) for their core moto.

they must hate latin and the pope.

fear not greek is immensely more profound and rich. you got a good source there

apart from that everything is going nicely

tata

German tourists know how to use the towel for maximum effect.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

They're all fans of the "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy". Many without even knowing it.
      Blah

Comment

Working...
      X