ID:	9441980
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrBN-D-Jidg
    Yes
    0%
    No
    80.00%
    Undecided
    20.00%
    Last edited by DARcness; July 13, 2022, 06:28.
    "Fanaticism is to superstition what delirium is to fever and fury to anger." -Voltaire

I would like to place a poast here.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Egbert
      Egbert commented
      Editing a comment
      A poast with a topical Hitler picture, of a stamp, from when Hitler ruled the Ukraine.

I am very disappointed that there not a good debate going on about this topic.

You lot argue about everything. I mean, I would be hestitant to poast that the world is round out of fear you lot would argue and say it is flat.

Comment

There was a video posted, and I don't watch videos, so I can't really comment.
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

The video had nothing to do with Hitler.

We are now in a time where Hitler is being forgotten. Quite a lot of youngsters don't seem to anything about him apart from a vague idea that he was bad.

Comment

Here is an actual totally real video of Hitler at school
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by Egbert View Post
            The video had nothing to do with Hitler.

We are now in a time where Hitler is being forgotten. Quite a lot of youngsters don't seem to anything about him apart from a vague idea that he was bad.
            I can't know if the video is related to the poll; but it seems like the OP intends us to view the video, thus I can't contribute
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Egbert View Post
              I am very disappointed that there not a good debate going on about this topic.

You lot argue about everything. I mean, I would be hestitant to poast that the world is round out of fear you lot would argue and say it is flat.
              Not round...oval
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

WRONG! The world is a polyhedron!
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

I'll call your polyhedron and raise you to ellipsoid!
                  "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Moreover the Universe is balanced on the back of a giant koala
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	7a0559c6ee10d58cec6b8a9ec93cafca7106cb68.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	9441976
                    Why is he smiling? What does he know?

Comment

AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                      JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Working...
                      X