Russia wants to destroy europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Serb View Post

The unstoppable force which can't deal with Afghanistan or Iraq?

You are a fkn self-deluded clowns!
    They can't impose their liberal progressive political systems and make them self sustaining in defeated states. They easily defeated armed resistance in both Afghanistan and Iraq however.

Comment

Then run with tail between their legs.

Comment

Because you never learn!

Comment

You are murderers, not warriors!

Comment

That is why you have no balls to face us.

Comment

Then run with tail between their legs.
              Even you can see they weren't chased from those places, just as the soviets weren't chased from Afghanistan.

They got tired of propping up an utterly worthless enterprise and left. That's not fleeing.

Comment

Last edited by My Wife Hates CIV; July 5, 2022, 22:46.

Comment

Comment

Comment

That is why you have no balls to face us.
                      I'm sure the US would be more than happy to face you if you didn't go around crying that you have nukes and threatening to use them every time anyone so much as looks in Russia's direction
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

Even you can see they weren't chased from those places, just as the soviets weren't chased from Afghanistan.

They got tired of propping up an utterly worthless enterprise and left. That's not fleeing.
                        There is a difference between leaving the country with your banners rising high and left an allied government after you, which held for years and a runaway in a one single night like cowards, leaving your military hardware to the ragheads and leaving your local "allies" in a situation, when they have preffered to hang on the wheels of the flying planes and then fall to death.

There is a HUGE difference between how USSR had left Afghanistan and how you did it!!!

You did it like you did in Vietnam - like cowards!
                        Period!

Comment

And as back to the topic, Europe has destroyed itself by being blind puppet of their American master.
                          Keep going Euros, keep going to hell you have created for yourselves.

Comment

And as back to the topic, Europe has destroyed itself by being blind puppet of their American master.
                            Keep going Euros, keep going to hell you have created for yourselves.
                            If they like being blind puppets I wonder why they haven't asked to be Russia's blind puppets?

Russia sends them real commodities. The US mostly just sends them worthless fiat currency.

Comment

There is a difference between leaving the country with your banners rising high and left an allied government after you, which held for years and a runaway in a one single night like cowards, leaving your military hardware to the ragheads and leaving your local "allies" in a situation, when they have preffered to hang on the wheels of the flying planes and then fall to death.

There is a HUGE difference between how USSR had left Afghanistan and how you did it!!!

You did it like you did in Vietnam - like cowards!
                              Period!
                              You're saying the difference is cowardice. I keep saying the difference is the kind of government imposed on Afghanistan.

If the soviets had left owing to cowardice how would their departure be different?

If the soviets had imposed a liberal free system of government you don't think that would have collapsed faster?

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post

I'm sure the US would be more than happy to face you if you didn't go around crying that you have nukes and threatening to use them every time anyone so much as looks in Russia's direction

Crying?

That reminds me this classic episode:

Punks!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X