Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did the Dems/Biden steal all those Republican primaries?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the Dems/Biden steal all those Republican primaries?

Trump folks didn't win I read! Can you believe that??? Surely something is wrong. Recount!

(Sry - had to do it )
    Blah

What's weird is how all these politicians already in power in heavily GOP states - and this goes for Trumpers on a national level as well - claim that elections were stolen. So if that were somehow true (it's not), they are admitting their inability to run a fair election.

Which begs the question: Why would anyone want such incompetent boobs running things?
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
      What's weird is how all these politicians already in power in heavily GOP states - and this goes for Trumpers on a national level as well - claim that elections were stolen. So if that were somehow true (it's not), they are admitting their inability to run a fair election.

Which begs the question: Why would anyone want such incompetent boobs running things?
      I figured they always were referring to jurisdictions run by dems, especially with respect to the presidential elections. Interesting if they have been declaring elections in the areas they represent to be fraudulent.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
        Uncle Sparky commented
        Editing a comment
        You can look it up. I recall elected GOP in Wisconsin and Michigan complaining the downballot votes for GOP candidates were correct, but the votes for Trump were obviously undercounted. There were lawsuits, that were all thrown out of court IIRC.
    Working...
    X