Parking nincompoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking nincompoops

I never park taking two spots. I even park the camaro way out in the lot and walk. But this is one of the better replies to someone who does. Yellow tape. It's quick, easy to keep yellow tape on hand, probably causes no real damage - but says it all.

Parking taking two spots is ridiculous.

But I will admit to being a much better driver than a parker. Sometimes I am amazed at how many tries to get in properly it takes me, one of the reason I prefer smaller cars is that I don't have to get in perfectly, and if it looks like there is lots of space I don't mind being a little bit off (one tire no the line/etc).

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I like the back up camera for parallel parking.

Comment

Originally posted by Trillion View Post
        I like the back up camera for parallel parking.
        i will say this... i do look at the back up camera display more than looking over my shoulder. but i do do both.

Comment

I do both out of general principle, but the backup camera has significantly improved my parking ability (including my parallel parking ability).

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
          X