Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am drinking. Sitting on the deck. Wife (My Hubby Loves CIV) is watching the stupid Johnny/Amber thing... I got nothing else to do.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am drinking. Sitting on the deck. Wife (My Hubby Loves CIV) is watching the stupid Johnny/Amber thing... I got nothing else to do.

It's a nice day. I went food shopping. I do buy all the food. I am good at that. So, I did do something today. I washed the Camaro too. I did do 'a little' housework. I am listening to my Bearcat350A. I bought this thing like 20 years ago - really! for real. it still works great today. i guess i could go check the mail box. got a nice buzz going! how are you today?!

I'm good. I organized my tools and started deciding how to divvy up all the duplicates between my sons, who don't know how to use them so why bother?? I also inventoried my gun safe and checked values. I am debating whether to start smoking weed again, as I found a huge bag of vinyl gloves covered in finger hash while going through the garage (which is in a transitional/purge state).
    Life and death is a grave matter;
    all things pass quickly away.
    Each of you must be completely alert;
    never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
      I. I am listening to my Bearcat350A. I bought this thing like 20 years ago - really! for real. it still works great today.
      What kind of shenanigans are you hearing??
      Life and death is a grave matter;
      all things pass quickly away.
      Each of you must be completely alert;
      never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Pretty well.

Wife is traveling, I am trying to setup so that our funding continues after mid-next year, and I have a meeting with our current customer (representative) tomorrow. I got the younger one out of (pre-)school early today and took the older one away from TV so we could go visit the local historical farm. They got to feed chickens, goats and sheep. Then I took them out for sheep burgers (I had falafel burger) and then watched them outside while they played with their friends.

Then I brought them in and they are watching TV while I do a little work, before bedtime and reading time.

Tomorrow I will probably feed them roti and beans and chicken curry and rice for lunch and breakfast (respectively) which is the food my wife left me with (today we had cheese sandwiches and toast+eggs+spinach, for something different). Tomorrow evening we will have a movie night.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

You may think the trial is stupid, but this witness is pretty interesting.

Only touches the surface, but the significant bot campaign against Heard is real. Depp's lawyer, Waldman, also works for Russian oligarchs.
          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Working...
          X