serb is a good looking dude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• serb is a good looking dude

yes. IF i had to serve with someone in a tough battle. a tight situation. i would pick serb. why? well... to be honest i am not sure. but i think i am right. i will leave it at that.

Serb s faithfull to his friends. Even if them, sometimes , are not

Comment

well BE.. that was a drunk post too. you could be in the squad too.

Comment

Always in the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
          yes. IF i had to serve with someone in a tough battle. a tight situation. i would pick serb. why? well... to be honest i am not sure. but i think i am right. i will leave it at that.
          I can tell you why. Because we fight to the end for what we think is right.
          It's not about Serb, it's about Russians.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post

I can tell you why. Because we fight to the end for what we think is right.
            It's not about Serb, it's about Russians.
            i respect that.

Comment

I'm 45 today, an old fart, sentenced to death, wich I accepted as something inevitable, but when I fought - I fought to the end and none of my buddies can blame me.
              Because I have run once in my childhood and that was a such incredible shame I wouldn't stand twice. And after that moment I always fought to the end. There is no option. It's better to die, then be a coward once again.
              And I did fight a lot after that case. Actualy that made me what I am.

Comment

And I do fight well!

Comment

Becuase the next day after my disgrace, I went to a Karate shool.

Comment

Working...
                  X