the sober thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the sober thread

for those confused by my posts tonight... yeah, not drinking. doctors appointment in morning. however, i will say - i have more fun here on poly drunk. thats just me

Did you get that job you interviewed for?
    AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
    JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

i am guessing not. but i am retired now after 30 years of coding... so as the summer is almost here - i am good with things.

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
        for those confused by my posts tonight... yeah, not drinking. doctors appointment in morning. however, i will say - i have more fun here on poly drunk. thats just me
        At least with kid back, drunk you is no longer the dumbest poster around.
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I think it's only fake-kid cuz the username is different (with "sh" instead "c"). Then again why would anyone want to appear as kid in the 1st place
          Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
            I think it's only fake-kid cuz the username is different (with "sh" instead "c"). Then again why would anyone want to appear as kid in the 1st place
            You give him to much credit. It's probably easier to make a new account than to reset the password.
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post

At least with kid back, drunk you is no longer the dumbest poster around.
              agree

Comment

when you're drunk everything is funnier that's true

If you're facing serious health issues, you or lvoed ones, you think, so what if I 'm drunk.

I haven't killed anyone haven't hurtanyone in my life, what I do is my business.

and there is no meaning anyway.

of course you need to always BE ther. I mean present. robust

when that's not needed what you do is your business

Comment

Working...
                X