• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beloved UK?

is this a joke?

beloved USA?

hm... amazingly so, I'd say that is kind of true

not saying that there are not differences but we seem like the 51th state these days

Comment

• You are a clown!

Comment

• maybe but I like living ina counhtry where i can say to the prime minister

hey fck you clown and not be thrown in jail

I love democracy

Comment

• there is literally a theme where if someone interviews you on national TV you HAVE to say fck mitsotakis which is the prime minister

of course they try to edit it out but sometimes they can't do it on time and it is hilarious

we will win the next elections of course this is obvious

Comment

• the next, the left wing gov will be much more pro russian unfortunately

the arms will not be given to ukraine and lots of other things will happen

actually coming to think baout it it is sad and I disagree with that

OTOH i can't go against tradition

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
              beloved UK?

is this a joke?

beloved USA?

hm... amazingly so, I'd say that is kind of true

not saying that there are not differences but we seem like the 51th state these days
              The last time you were sovereign was when Philip-II had implemented sarisa to you army.
              The second time is when you had Cataphracts.

But in general you have f=ck-ed up all!

Comment

• I have no idea what sarisa is

but I'm pretty sure you have a very screwed up idea about that life and reality is in Greece

americans are closer duw to them being a free country with non state run media

probably the closest to reality are the germans here proteus and bebro

Comment

• but what i think is happenming here serb and i have to tell you is ithis?

in russia the war with urkaine seems to be the #1 story?

here it is the 8th story in national news

and if this is the case here it is the same in all over europe

I don't know maybe iun the US is #1 news?

but here it is of no great importance

Comment

I have no idea what sarisa is
                    Sarisa is what made Greece a dominating power during Alexander the Great Empire.
                    It's a pike, first introuduced by Alexader's father Philip-II.

but I'm pretty sure you have a very screwed up idea about that life and reality is in Greece

americans are closer duw to them being a free country with non state run media

probably the closest to reality are the germans here proteus and bebro
                    I am pretty sure that you live like f0ck, governed by Germans.

Comment

but what i think is happenming here serb and i have to tell you is ithis?

in russia the war with urkaine seems to be the #1 story?

here it is the 8th story in national news

and if this is the case here it is the same in all over europe

I don't know maybe iun the US is #1 news?

but here it is of no great importance
                      Do you honestly think we care is it a top story in your news or not?

Are you fkn nuts?

Comment

• The 99.99% of us don't care where the Greece is.

Comment

• not at all.

we are a modern western democratic prosperus western state

we live good. compared to the majority of the countries

and if we take into account hte weather we can even compete with some countries in western europe which were always our role models

democratic free and rich

Comment

• by rich I mean we can offer our people a very high standard of living

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
                              The 99.99% of us don't care where the Greece is.
                              I don't care about that. as I said the average pension rise is way far more important than russia

you are regarded as 3rd world dictatorship

Comment

• putun made a mistake - i mean, he probably thought it would turn out differently. it's a fact the rest of the world thought the same too. with that said... putin needs to play the world and do what, yes, is not comfortable... but what no one is expecting either. be a world leader. which is more than other 'world leaders' are being. as the song says --- “You gotta know when to hold ‘em, know when to fold ‘em, know when to walk away, know when to run…”

Comment

Working...
                                X