wORLDS TOUgJHREST FORUMS WITH Raphael Rowe (mwhc) INTERviewingSERB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wORLDS TOUgJHREST FORUMS WITH Raphael Rowe (mwhc) INTERviewingSERB

Hi my name is MWHC rowe and i am going to see what the toughest online banned sites are like. I have been here myself... but there is nothing like being banned for real. whats it like to be banned and having to deal with it? join me now and lets take a look at what few really go through... Tonight we will talk with Serb, a poster here at Poly who has been banned for a full 90 days. we'll walk through what he is going to have to handle. Hi serb. Tell me - what is a banning really like? SERB - nothihng lile you could ever know. When were you first banned? SERB - when i first relaized what I said. now after looking at serb i will take the view and join what MING (the warden). MING - what is it llke at poly and what challenages do you face MING well... the lack of funds is my biggest issue and the never ending issue of finding worthy moderaters who can watch the site... which is tougher than it sounds. in the end I hope those like serb can find a better way. maybeMING can find a better way for those like serb, lets all hope!! my name is MWHC and i have seen the toughest bans. join me next week for the toughest forum bans.
Working...
X