Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will the midterms (US) be a landslide (RED)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will the midterms (US) be a landslide (RED)?

i think they will. but! to be honest, i didnt think Trump would win either (2016). but things do appear to be aligning for a red wave. Still... a long way to go before NOV. Yet, I think (brandon, Binden, Puppet) will do even more damage to himself. and yes, without even knowing it. I do believe they tell him very little. I am now sure he does not even know he is filmed in a fake oval office. he is old and mostly gone so i have to understand that and yes, feel a little sorry for him. still... he has to have some idea, some feeling that things are the way they are. NOW, there is Putin who seems to be suffering from the same. dang, Old Leader Disease. short to OLD.

I think GOP hubris will cause them to run too many fringe unelectable candidates and they'll snatch modest gains in Congress from the jaws of an easy landslide.

Comment

you might be right. it's hard to tell. but it will be something to watch.

Comment

Yes, it will.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I hope not.
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
          X