If Poly was an EKG...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Poly was an EKG...

yup... this about right. i bring life to this site. even if just for a second. just enough to keep it alive. you're welcome.

An EKG heart monitor reading regular repeating until solid flat line beep. Heart rate normal beeping with a normal pulse and then flatlining. wjhat the hell does that even mean?!? and i am drunk.

Comment

and yes - this does count as my onre drunk thread of the nigtht

Comment

That's ... not what a normal qrs spike looks like. I can't recall ever seeing even an abnormal one with that peculiar double tip, and I don't know if it would be possible. You clearly put minimal effort into this extremely weird metaphor. For shame.

(am disappointed because I hoped this would be an abstruse argument about whether we were ventricular fibrillation or ventricular tachycardia.)
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

hmmm... i am not a cardiologist.

Comment

thiz is muy drunkjn thread of the night. not even a new one. this omne will do!!

Comment

the job interview went pretty good - i got drunk tonight. i got me a gig - it was a bit of a language thing... but i do have some experience with that..... war room, again. again, US navy pays off. for those wopndering. it's just about connecting.

Comment

AND it was a lady!!

Comment

Just observing, but loving the drunk thread recycling innovation.

Comment

As my Drinkjin thread of gthe night - damn the back spaces. i do love poloy. i do.

Comment

i do think i have the bext most cool avatar on the site!! i love MHLC more than you know! she knows this too!!

Comment

Bah! You just find my avatar enticing and are envious of it.

Comment

when MwHC aint here...
                          Attached Files

Comment

A typical MWHC post. very ALIVE!

Comment

AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                              JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Working...
                              X