Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does someone manage to shoot 10 people...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does someone manage to shoot 10 people...

...without actually killing anyone?

Was he using a Nerf gun?
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

He was Canadian, wasn't he?
    AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
    JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Originally posted by Buster Crabbe's Uncle View Post
      He was Canadian, wasn't he?
      A suspect hasn't been named yet. Just a "person of interest".

*dodge*
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

This was up in the Icy Wastes of the Hoser Folk? [gives that incredulous black lady look w/ head tilted to one side]

No pasarán

Comment

I can tell you have your finger on the pulse of your nation BU.

We haven't conquered New York yet (but I think we have that scheduled for the future).

Comment

Los Angeles - I believe that's the second largest Canadian city.

You can have New York for all of me. It was a lot more habitable than I expected, but I really didn't expect much.

No pasarán

Comment

Originally posted by Buster Crabbe's Uncle View Post
              Los Angeles - I believe that's the second largest Canadian city.
              That was a stealth job. We needed somewhere warm. We're working on Vegas next.

You can have New York for all of me. It was a lot more habitable than I expected, but I really didn't expect much.
              I almost ended up there by accident on the way back from Atlantic City once.

Comment

I really don't know about 10 people getting shot - the news has been bad for my peace of mind the last 22 years. Too many mass stranger murders, for one thing, going back even further than that.

No pasarán

Comment

No one does gun crime like the US. It seems to be your national pastime.

The SHOCKING news out of Toronto today was that some guy was arrested for shooting two strangers (separate incidents) last week.

Comment

I cannot quibble with ^this^ post.

I'm not nearly so socially conservative that I condone murder tools in other people's hands. We done gone wacko down here.

No pasarán

Comment

Apparently the 'person of interest' has connections to Wisconsin. I seem to recall a judge there ruled it legal to shoot people if you have a gun and you feel threatened. I don't see how you could not feel threatened on the NYC subway, so I expect he'll be found not guilty and become a GOP hero.
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                        Uncle Sparky commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Oops. Apparently he's black. Guilty Guilty Guilty.

They haven't found him yet. I think Fox is reporting that George Soros and the Democrats are helping him hide.

Comment

Working...
                      X