Now that mask mandates are falling...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that mask mandates are falling...

...does this mean the anti-government folks will start to wear masks 24/7 in order to show their rebellion vs. the government/the elite/the establishment/whatever?
    Blah

You give them to much credit. I don't think they're that capable of logical thought.
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Never underestimate the capacity of people believe this is a conspiracy hatched by aliens to get people infected by 5G phone towers so they can be injected with microchips and mind controlled.

Comment

Maybe they'll declare victory and say they defeated the NWO.

Comment

With or without Hollywood Hulk Hogan?
          AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
          JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

It's good that they removed the direction arrows from the supermarket aisles. Too many people were confused by them.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

there was a mask mandate?

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                Maybe they'll declare victory and say they defeated the NWO.
                They'll soon start to complain why suddenly the government/the elite/the establishment/whatever wants to prevent free people from wearing masks tho...
                Last edited by BeBMan; April 10, 2022, 04:31. Reason: yes
                Blah

Comment

It's clear that they want us to stop using masks so that they can track us anywhere through video surveillance
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

It is actually a global plot to increase the death rates of old people in order to save the pension plans of all countries.
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                    X