• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I make myself taller?

I think it is my only solution.

Keep your waist to less than half your height, guidance says

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-61021823

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Here's an option:

Blah

Comment

That may be a little more than I need. I guess I could use shorter stilts...

7'4" is the goal.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Afaik the Marvel Hulk gets a lot taller when he's angry, then goes back to normal at some point (usually when there's nothing to smash around).

But he must be paying a fortune for new clothes since everytime he grows his stuff gets torn. Should have learned to use elastic clothes by now....
        Blah

Comment

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-55146...ack%20together.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Quick math indicates this would take a little under 13 years. Probably easier than better diet and more exercise.

Comment

constant masturbation.

Comment

oh my. well... you did start this thread

Comment

Working...
                X