do you grocery shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you grocery shop

I do ALL the grocery shopping. I can go and spend not too much money and get a lot of food. I buy for meals. Anyone else goes and they come back with endless junk sugar food that is gone in days. No sugar. No microwave food. No fozen food. No chips. No junk. I also do ALL the cooking. food prices have gone up. sea food - i dont buy like i would like to. steaks - what are they feeding these cows?!?

I do, but mostly at the local farmers market. It takes place in the mornings every Wednesday and Saturday.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I am better than I use to be, when I came back from the store with what my wife called dog bones when she asked for mutton (I think they were soup bones, not dog bones) or when I brought back chicken wings when my wife wanted drumsticks (in my defense, it was in Brussels and I didn't know what drumsticks were called in French or what part of the chicken they were).

She still complains about the veggies I bring back sometimes, but I think I do better there. Just maybe I sometimes bring back bad avocados or something.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I do my own shopping but that's not a good thing. I shop like a teenager whose parents are away for the weekend.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
          I do my own shopping but that's not a good thing. I shop like a teenager whose parents are away for the weekend.
          Thats why I do the shopping - BUT, nicely put.

Comment

Usually my wife does the shopping, at least since she stopped working.
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Yeah, do shop. Food-wise, I don't get microwave stuff. Frozen or other processed food rarely only. I usually consume a mix of good, fresh food with episodes of targeted unhealthiness (junk, chips) in between when I feel like it.
              Last edited by BeBMan; April 1, 2022, 04:08. Reason: yes
              Blah

Comment

I do grocery shop thanks for asking
                "

Comment

• Egbert
                  Egbert commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you for your reply.
                  I have lavished a "like" on your poast in appreciation.

• EPW
                  EPW commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And thank you sir for giving me your internet point, I will spend it wisely.

that's how i broke my back

i go grocery shopping all the time. i am of the belief that i am in the country with the best food and the best healthiest tastiest produce on the planet. and I plan to take advanmtage of that. i also cook.
                sometimes i get fed up from cooking and go on a surge of takeaway food mostly asian and mexican

Comment

Working...
                X