Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today in 1944 - Soviet military begins forced resettlements [i.e genocide] of the Chechens and Ingush to Central Asia resulting in ~200,000 deaths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today in 1944 - Soviet military begins forced resettlements [i.e genocide] of the Chechens and Ingush to Central Asia resulting in ~200,000 deaths

Well done I'm sure the 100,000+ troops involved in the operation had nothing better to do in 1944.
    "

Stalin seemed to like doing stuff like that.
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
      Uncle Sparky commented
      Editing a comment
      And he was a Georgian.

• Egbert
      Egbert commented
      Editing a comment
      Stalin must have enjoyed killing people and inflicting misery.

The Soviet authorities finally begin their plan of forced resettlement. Stalin had been pushing for a plan to consolidate the farming population since 1929. The policy was to move and collectivize, relocate and industrialized. There were so many positives that came along with this industrialization. You think you have it tough being away from your family but they had it worse. Millions would be moved out of their homes and transported hundreds of miles away to unknown locations called a “Special Settlement” area. These areas were surrounded by barbed wires and tall fences known as “stockades” with armed guards patrolling on horseback. Did you know that Soviet military forced resettlements began with the ethnic cleansing of Finland? Finland - a country that was not even a part of the Soviet Union. It all started on November 28, 1939 when the Red Army crossed the border into Finland.
    Last edited by Buster Crabbe's Uncle; June 1, 2022, 10:50. Reason: link removed

Comment

Fortunately these things don't happen anymore today.

Blah

Comment

Keep barking, and fapping!

Comment

Comment

Our Chechen Muslim brothers are fkn your Nazi pupet back to back to us, no matter of your barkings, Western idiots!

Comment

Keep barking!

Comment

You never learn!

Comment

You live in a Universe of Master and Servant.

That is how you stupid White Nazi exceptional imbecile brain exists!

We live in sinergy, where all peoples have the same rights and are equal. And we live like that for centuries, despite your stupid lies!

Russia had no crusades or witch burning or the "holy" inqusition - YOU YAVE!!!
                  Because you eradicate EVERYTHING which is not like you!
                  You want to assimilate and subjugate!
                  To enslave!
                  To plunder!
                  To rob!
                  THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE!
                  A LYING ROBBERS AND MURDERERS!

You are doomed, historically speaking.
                  Last edited by Serb; June 4, 2022, 01:47.

Comment

And you the grandfather of Nazi should especially stfu!

Comment

lol most of your chechen "brothers" got killed trying to take Kyiv months ago.
                      "

Comment

Пиздец!!!

Comment

I wounder how would you start singing, when your puppet will sign a total capitulation?

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                            I wounder how would you start singing, when your puppet will sign a total capitulation?
                            They (the States of the anti Russia coalition) will start pointing fingers at each other and begin months of very public Monday morning quarterbacking and second guessing for what was probably an inevitable Ukrainian defeat.

Comment

Working...
                            X