Nomadland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nomadland

What do you think about people living in vans full time? Liek that film and book said?

I find it amazing and only really possible in the US. Europe is too condensed and civilized to allow for such things to happen.
    I'm amazed I even talked with oerdin about quality of life between Greece and the US, it's like a spaceman talking to a monkey.

Still, it is enthralling in a savage way this kind of living.

take your paws off me you damn dirty stinking apes

when i was young i spent a month in and around Moab Utah while moving across the country looking at some really bizarre phenomena

i was using drugs at the time, speed, acid, booze and pot and i haven't been back to confirm what i saw

Comment

This memorial pyramid marker honors one of the United States Government's first official camel riders.

hasha godarn,

there's a greek EVERYFREAKINHWHERE

Quartsite ville somewhere in the middle of nowhere in the arizona desert is where the nomads meet.

There is a monument to a greek there.

jesus christ, amazing stories to be told

Comment

BTW the monument is tottaly wronmg.
        Greeks (or anyone really) going to the river jordan becomes a hadji. It's a title used during ottoman times to denote someone especially pious. It does not mean he converted to islam. Aneyone who bathed in the jordan river once in his life has the term "hadji" added before his name.

The monument needs to be corrected. Let's see what can be done

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
          What do you think about people living in vans full time? Liek that film and book said?

I find it amazing and only really possible in the US. Europe is too condensed and civilized to allow for such things to happen.
          I'm amazed I even talked with oerdin about quality of life between Greece and the US, it's like a spaceman talking to a monkey.

Still, it is enthralling in a savage way this kind of living. darmowe najnowsze filmy
          In my humble opinion it is something that a human being needs. This is freedom. Freedom of speech, freedom of choice, freedom of movement. And life does not end there.
          Last edited by IzdyHan; November 19, 2021, 19:36.

Comment

Working...
          X