So we are using opertaion IVY now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So we are using opertaion IVY now!

I always explain to my friends why I did nuke them in the same way Elon Musk came with an interesting but controversial idea. At Late Show of the CBS television and radio company, the idea proposed making Mars fit for life and subsequent colonization with the help of thermonuclear weapons. On the air of the program, Musk reflected on space travel and ways to colonize Mars. What do you think about it? According to the CEO of SpaceX, colonists on the red planet will have to live in transparent houses until their atmosphere becomes suitable for human habitation. Raising the temperature in the atmosphere of Mars is possible by the nuclear bombardment of the poles, and increasing the concentration of greenhouse gases is a slow way.

The idea of colonising Mars seems idiotic, because Mars make Antarctica look like a paradise by comparison.

We do not know the effect permanently living in a low gravity environment will have on health or on the development of a foetus and that is just the start of the potential problems on Mars. Not to mention the problems of generating energy and producing food,

Comment

I understand it's best to nuke the site from orbit? for colonisation? pretty long term planning huh.
      Blah

Comment

If we nuke the Mars colonisation site after Elon Musk lands there we would never hear from him again!

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
          I understand it's best to nuke the site from orbit? for colonisation? pretty long term planning huh.
          That's a conversation like it used to be in the 1950-s when politicians talked about making a canal in the Mediterranean by nuking. An interesting but a mad idea if you ask me

Comment

Originally posted by Egbert View Post
            If we nuke the Mars colonisation site after Elon Musk lands there we would never hear from him again!
            Haha, probably this one is one of the solutions to this problem. Jokes away, Musk is kinda weird to be honest

Comment

Set it up as a penal colony.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Egbert
                Egbert commented
                Editing a comment
                And call it New Australia
            Working...
            X