Space exploration. Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space exploration. Future

There are two branches for space exploration: far missions and near-earth ones.
    I believe, the technology, engineering tests, time and effort that is spent for both are intertwined.

The Moon, Mars, Venus and Mercury missions are set. James Webb Telescope is to be launched.

The are many countries and companies are participating in all processes, having main questions in front them:
    - Harnessing AI more effectively for the satellites control, thus possibly reducing their number;
    - Debris removal technologies for new launches;
    - Making launches clean, using ecofuel;
    - Making facilities more reliable and effective with 3D printing;
    - Making ‘traffic rules’ on the orbit.

The global economy, society, safety and everyday life are unthinkable without all the space missions planned and on-going.
    Hopefully, it will go on in a controlled way and the positive effects, making the leaps of today.

This is the best spambot we have had for a long time.

Comment

I think both Space Exploration and the Future are very important.
      Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Egbert View Post
        This is the best spambot we have had for a long time.
        Might be the warmest teabag, thank you.
        In any case, my honest hopes as entry to be a long time contributor with not less meaning for society and the community.

Comment

In addition, I would say that SpaceX has to find a way to send Mars expeditions back home. Of course, that's not a topic for the near future but still, a very important one. The best of the best will be sent to Mars with no possibility to come back. Hope this will be fixed in 30-50 years, so they probably will come back home in their old age!

Comment

this is better than watching Kidicious barf in our potted plants.
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Humans are doomed, topic irrelevant.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Lariliss
                Lariliss commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you for amendment to a newbie.

I think Shatner had to use auxiliary power when he used Bezos' rocket.
              Blah

Comment

• Lariliss
                Lariliss commented
                Editing a comment
                I believe so. He appeared to us as a normal good old man. And for sure, he went through a lot of preparations due to the importance of the mission technological and PR success. And his safety.

Originally posted by Lariliss View Post

Might be the warmest teabag, thank you.
              In any case, my honest hopes as entry to be a long time contributor with not less meaning for society and the community.

Welcome to the Apolyton Off Topic.

Comment

These bots have gotten better.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                  These bots have gotten better.
                  When they start posting links..... Until then, WELCOME
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Thank you everyone, for the replies.

Technology turns human to a bot.

AI is already reshaping society.
                    It is worth mentioning that the technology itself is the only help in hazardous environments, being our eyes and arms.
                    At the same time when it come to human - AI interaction, there are no permitted actions that would potentially harm a human, but there is no prohibited potential outcomes as well. Education, communication, virtual travelling and partly new experiences.

And is most attractive for the society, as we won’t get to research programs in that billions numbers of users. It is faster to do social research with bots overnight, which wouldn’t work and would lose it’s actuality due to billions of people unable to generate such a large amount of data. The questions of the human/AI society have been there since the AI idea had appeared.

AI is reshaping society in a way of data-driven technologies - appealing to the desire for certainty, and the yearning to understand and predict.

Comment

Working...
                    X