Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UN staff responsible for over 60,000 rapes in a decade.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UN staff responsible for over 60,000 rapes in a decade.

sickening

disband that worthless organization

UN staff have carried out thousands of rapes around the world, a former senior official has claimed. Andrew MacLeod, who was chief of operations at the UN’s Eme

UN staff have carried out thousands of rapes around the world, a former senior official has claimed.

Andrew MacLeod, who was chief of operations at the UN’s Emergency Co-ordination Centre, said that “predatory” abusers used development jobs to get to vulnerable women and children.

He estimated that 60,000 rapes had been carried out by UN staff in the past decade, with 3,300 paedophiles working in the organisation and its agencies.
    The UNITED NATIONS has a huge PEDOPHILE and RAPE PROBLEM.

Comment

And there's a lot of Democrats that want them in the US.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

The CATHOLIC CHURCH has a huge PEDOPHILE and RAPE PROBLEM.
        And a lot of Republicans are members and support them here in the US....
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• WigIaf
          WigIaf commented
          Editing a comment
          who are you, UN PR? creep

• Uncle Sparky
          Uncle Sparky commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm OK with the idea of disbanding the GOP and the Catholic Church...

yikes, I had no idea

could this be connected in any way to Jeffrey Epstein and his operation?

I'm kinda amazed whatshername Ghisaine Maxwell? is still alive

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
          yikes, I had no idea

could this be connected in any way to Jeffrey Epstein and his operation?

I'm kinda amazed whatshername Ghisaine Maxwell? is still alive
          I don't know, but did you see that Bill Gates interview where he was asked about his relationship to Epstein. Maybe he's an awkward dude, but he did not answer well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
            The CATHOLIC CHURCH has a huge PEDOPHILE and RAPE PROBLEM.
            And a lot of Republicans are members and support them here in the US....
            You sound like a COVER UP and HOGWASH of INSTITUTIONAL RAPE

you're a creep

ew

Comment

bill, i think you might be a pedophile

****ing creep

Comment

you're going straight to hell buddy
                hit every branch on the way down, deion

Comment

Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I don't know, but did you see that Bill Gates interview where he was asked about his relationship to Epstein. Maybe he's an awkward dude, but he did not answer well.
                    I did see it... There's something up with these guys who kept flying around on the Lolita Express and visiting his island

Comment

Yeah, hopefully they get justice.

Comment

Goddammit Sava, screw you for making me think wiggy came back, and also screw you for credulously believing this basically entirely made up number:

Take that estimate of 60,000 rapes, for instance. For one thing, it was actually an estimate of the number of victims of all forms of sexual abuse and exploitation, not just rape.

To arrive at that figure, Mr. MacLeod said, he started with a 2017 report in which the United Nations said it had recorded 311 victims of sexual exploitation by peacekeepers in the previous year. He then made a series of assumptions that led him from 311 reported cases to his headline-grabbing claim of 60,000. But those assumptions were little more than guesses, and Mr. MacLeod freely admits he has no hard data to back them up.

The first assumption was based on a remark by the United Nations secretary general, António Guterres, that the problem of sexual abuse was probably worse on the civilian side of the organization than within the peacekeeping forces. Mr. MacLeod concluded that this meant there must be at least 312 victims of the non-peacekeeping staff — 311 plus 1 — but to keep his “estimate” conservative, he put the number at 289, to arrive at an even 600 for the year. Needless to say, that kind of rounded guess based on an offhand statement is unlikely to be reliable.

From there, Mr. MacLeod estimated that only 10 percent of the assaults were actually recorded, a figure he said was based on reporting rates in the United Kingdom, to arrive at a figure of 6,000 victims annually. But because the United Nations doesn’t have good (or possibly any) data about the rate at which victims report assaults by its staff, there’s no way to know if that was the right multiplier to use.

Then, to arrive at an estimate for the decade, Mr. MacLeod assumed that 2016 was a representative year, so he multiplied 6,000 by 10.

Presto: 311 becomes 60,000.
                        An expert “estimate” that United Nations personnel sexually abused 60,000 people turns out to be more of a guess.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

The "sexual exploitation" and "rapes" seem to mostly be males paid to have sex with prostitutes. Yes, that is still problematic but a far cry from the deliberately inflammatory language being used by this so called investigator. That seems to be a dishonest person pushing an agenda more than an honest investigator.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                            And there's a lot of Democrats that want them in the US.
                            That's literally where their headquarters is lol

Comment

Working...
                            X